Elita-1

Kasey: "So, uhm, is she a techno-organic too?"

Kasey asked, staring at her with dark violet eyes.

???(boy1): "Highly possible. Only techno-organics leak both energon and human blood at the same time, as we all know."

One of the boys, a young man about Emery's age with reddish-brown hair and intelligent golden eyes hidden behind a pair of glasses informed.

???(boy2): "Please to tell Mister Soundwave!"

???(boy3): "Will she be okee-for-dokey?"

The other two boys, one having blue hair and aerial goggles and the other having yellow-orange hair and wearing a visor.

Soundwave: "Soundwave: Confirms she will be all right."

The purple mech assured them.

Blade nodded; there wasn't much she could do now, but hope that Red would understand and not want to take Emery away from her. She cared about the girl and didn't want to lose her; she wanted to be the one she counted on when things got rough, not the one she thought of as letting her down.

Soundwave: "Introductions: Techno-Organics, this is JewelBlade of the Autobot faction, master spy and warrior. Aliases Blade-Runner and Forgotten Warrior. JewelBlade, these are techno-organics Percival, Austin and Arthur, alias Preceptor, Jetfire and Jetstorm." ???(boy1/Percival): "Greetings and salutations."

Percival greeted in a dulled but firm tone.

???(boys 1 & 2): "Hello!"

Both Austin and Arthur greeted enthusiastically. She smiled weakly.

Blade: "Hey guys."

But she couldn't help how quickly her optics drifted back to Emery and where she lay.

Blade: "Sound, how long till she's better?"

Soundwave: "Emery: Should awaken soon. Soundwave: Has work that needs to be done. JewelBlade: Remain here and call Soundwave when she stirs."

He looked down at the group.

Soundwave: "Techno-Organics: Must return back to their current activities."

All of them groaned in protest but did so.

Tristan: "See you around!"

Ivy: "Seeeeeeeee you!"

Percival: "Farewell."

Austin & Arthur: "Bye-bye!"

The group said before leaving. Soundwave nodded in her direction with a slim smile on his faceplate before exiting as well.