Relations

Blade: “Nurse . . ."

She set Emery down tentatively on the stretcher near June.

Blade: "She could use some medical attention of her own."

            June nodded and gently held up Emery's arm, poking and gently squeezing to see how much was broken. Emery bit her tongue, being her usual tough self. At least trying to. She gasped when she squeezed at a certain spot.

Emery: "YOW! . . . Watchit!"

She snapped, tensed.

June: "Hush . . ."

She merely said, examining for another moment.

June: "Jack get the car ready. I'm taking her into emergency. She needs a cast."

            This immediately made Blade’s energon pulse pick up. There was exposed wiring in Emery’s arm; not much, but enough that it would raise eyebrows.

Blade: "Then I hope you have an excuse ready if they see the wiring, because that is NOT normal. Is there any other any other way to take care of her?"

She didn't want Emery drawing any unnecessary attenrion because of her . . . individuality.

June bit her lip.

June: "Ratchet, what's Red's Private COM number?"

Ratchet peered out from the infirmary.

Ratchet: "Why do you ask?"

June: "She needs medical help but the only one I know who can give it to her is Red. Her healing energy's helped us before!"

Ratchet: "Nurse Darby, she just left-."

June: "Then tell her it's an emergency and to come back here immediately!"

The organic woman snapped.

June: "Her break is serious. It needs to be operated on and apparently I can't take her to an Emergency Clinic!"

Ratchet shuttered his optics, then turned and typed something into the computer. Red's picture and a line appeared, and in a moment her voice filtered through.

Red: "Red 'ere! What can ah do for ya?"

Ratchet: "Red, this is Ratchet. There's been an accident and we need you to come. Now."

Red: "Whut?! Hokay gimme a couple ah'll beh right there!!"