Proposal

~First-Person Narration: Blade~

I opened my optics. I was not in the UP, and yet this was not the conscious world. I glanced around at the vast emptiness.

Blade: “Hello?”

~First-Person Narration: Angel~

Emery closed her eyes painfully.

Emery: "N-not again . . ."

She whispered, then looked up.

Emery: "NEVER again!!"

Summoning a bolt, she struck Blade in the chest, where her spark used to be.

Emery: "C'MON!!! WORK!!! WORK FOR ME HERE!!!"

She yelled, trying hard.

I couldn’t bear to tell her that I didn’t feel Blade on the Unconscious Plane.

~First-Person Narration: Blade~

I was standing on top of a cliff, a city far off, dimly glowing, slowly coming into focus. There was a soft laugh that nearly scared me to death.

???: "Like it?"

The voice of a femme came from behind me.A pink and purple femme was sitting behind her.

???: "I came to  this spot a lot as a youngling with my brother. Too bad Orion used to be such a scaredy-cybercat about them. Pretty ironic too now he's got that jet pack."

    She was cheery as her voice rambled on. I turned and saw a pink and purple femme sitting behind me. I gazed at her as everything came into focus.

Blade: "I do . . . but . . . who on Earth are you? And where am I?"

It all looked so familiar, like a dream I’d had years ago.

~General Narration: On the flight deck of Nemesis~

Angel and Optimus as Emery’s efforts were fruitless. The tears were steady from Angel, ragged from Optimus, one here, one there, trying so hard not to be weak, but he couldn't help that small shard of emptiness in his spark. Through Ratchet's use of a small piece of his spark in her, she was supposed to feel small parts of him on occasion, but now that hers was snuffed out, that little bit of emptiness crept into him, a domino effect of loneliness taking over.

~First-Person Narration: Blade~

???: "Oh! Duh!"

She slapped a cervo on the side of her helm. AllSpark she was confusing.

???: "Boy am I such a wingnut!"

    She looked back at me after her little distraction.

???: "First off, you're kinda in what humans call 'limbo'. Not in the well of Allsparks, but you're not alive. And the second one . . ."

She smiled.

???: "You, right now, are with my former spark mate."

She smiled even brighter and my spark skipped a beat.

???: "I'm Elita-1. But call me Elita for short! You're JewelBlade, no doubt about it. Formerly Tracy. Nice name, really. But honestly JewelBlade does suit you!"

I was stunned to put it simply.

Blade: "Elita . . . I-I'm honored to meet you, I really am. I can't believe this is happening and . . . oh AllSpark. I'm so sorry. If this is about Optimus, I swear-."

Elita laughed, and it puzzled me.

Elita: "No worries! Actually I've been dying to meet you myself for awhile. And yeah, funniest thing is, Optimus treats you kinda like he used to treat me. Just, he never called me Maiden. Just Elita, but that was fine!"