Knight

Okay, just a warning, this is a tad . . . explicit, but it's nothing major and it's not detailed. I don't think anyone who's read anything so far will have any major issues with it, but it's just a warning so no one yells at me later. Love ya <3

    Optimus and I spent that night together, but it was unlike each one prior. I won’t go into detail . . .

    But the struggle with the Decepticons was growing. Optimus had now been my first.

    And Megatron had broken through again.

    More furious than I have ever seen him.

    He just . . . knew.

    And I was trapped with him. He’d learned a new trick to hold me.

    At the moment, I was pinned to a wall, my body off the ground, my intake valves being crushed, a fresh bruise already rising on my cheek.

    AllSpark I thought I’d ditched this maniac!

Megatron: “You little harlot . . .”

    He growled, and I swore his optics glowed a deeper red than I’d ever seen them before. It was unsettling to see him this way.

Megatron: “How dare you!”

    He threw me across the room, my body landing limply to the ground on my side. It had to be his doing. It had to be because of him that I was so weak-willed and helpless. My thoughts weren’t processing right . . . like I was . . . drugged . . .

    I tried to shake it off, but before I could so much as stand he had me off the ground again.

Megatron: “I was going to be your first to ensure you knew what true power was! I was going to make you see that no mech could ever compare to your lord and master! I was going to make you mine for once and for all!”

    I would have made some snappy retort, had my throat been capable of making a single utterance. Instead, I was stuck choking on air. Yeah, real dignified, I know.

Megatron: “I will still make you mine . . . whether it happens in this world or the real.”

    Well, quite frankly, this world was more than real enough for me. I couldn’t imagine . . . couldn’t imagine living through what he was talking of doing to me right now.

    This could not happen . . .

    The rope . . .

Megatron: “You will never belong to another.”

    His voice was a growl as he pinned me to the berth.

Blade: Don’t focus on that . . . pull on the rope . . . just pull the rope . . .

    It took longer than usual. It was so hard to do this with my processor lagging.

Blade: Pull the rope . . . just pull on the rope . . .

    Plating fell to the floor, but I kept my optics closed desperately.

Blade: Pull the rope . . . you’re so close . . .

    Cold servos made me catch my breath.

Blade: Pull the fragging rope!

???: MEGATRON.

    Oh AllSpark, that voice. I knew that voice. And so did my assailant.

    I felt Megatron’s attention on my body cease, but kept my optics closed when the sounds of battle commenced. I heard Megatron taunt him, but I hardly paid attention to what he was saying. All I heard was something about ‘see how willingly she gave in to me?;