Chained Angel

~~~

Blade: “Hello?”

The green femme called out into the darkness. She was lost, to put it simply; she had no idea where she was, how she’d gotten here or what the odd, star-like lights were. They moved around her though, avoiding her touch as she moved forward.

Blade: “Hello?”

    She called again, a bit more urgently this time. She had no idea what was going on. In the background all she could see was what looked like sound waves, the kind you would see  in a video where the music was coming to life, and they moved constantly against the otherwise black scenery; purple and blue clashed, fighting against the dark.

    Silence was the only response she received. She bit her lip and kept moving the small, star-like dots moving around the path she beat past them.

    Until a red dot caught her teal optic.

    She paused, and looked at the immobile speck; it was magnetic.

    She changed her direction and went straight for the small crimson light; surely this was something different, something solid . . . she reached out to it . . .

    The second the tip of her digit made contact with the speck, it expanded and the red color was lost.

    Only to take the form of a girl; one with platinum blonde hair, pale skin and grey eyes. She was ragged and exhausted, depleted of energy.

    And she was in chains.

    Blade had no idea what the chains were attached to or where they came from or how they worked, but the girl in front of her was obviously stuck, and horribly weak.

    The girl looked up at at the green femme standing in front of her and her eyes turned bitter, a pale blue light tinting the grey.

???: “Get away from me.”

    She whispered bitterly, but JewelBlade stood there still, stunned at the girl’s appearance.

???: “Get away.”

    She growled again, a bit more loudly. Her eyes were shooting daggers at the silent Autobot. The girl’s eyes drifted from the femme’s face to the Autobot emblem she bore on the upper half of her breast plate.

???: “Get away!”

    She screamed this time, her voice breaking into the endless void that surrounded them.

???: “Take another step and I swear I’ll kill you! You hear me?!”

    Finally, Blade blinked and managed to regain her the power her vocalizer contained.

Blade: “I haven’t done anything, and you obviously need help-,”

???: “Help? From you? Ha! Fat chance you hunk of scrap metal!”

Blade: “What’s wrong with you?”

    She asked, genuinely concerned for the girl’s health.

???: “What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with me? You and your kind is what’s wrong with me! Twenty years I’ve been locked up here, and it’s all because of you, your kind and that dumb, red, medi-bot! I’ll scrap all of you when I get out of here!”

Blade: “Wait, what?”

???: “You heard me!”

    The green femme shook her helm.