Nici

Blade drove off the road and transformed. She sat down and leaned her back against a sheer rock face. She sighed.

Blade: "Sometimes the world just likes to play games, I guess."

She closed her optics.

Blade: "Optimus, Emery, Angel . . . there's just so many things to juggle right now."

She murmured to herself, feeling like the world was crashing down on her, like a wave on the beach. It wasn’t painful, per se, but you could feel the extra pressure.

???: “GET! OUTTA! TOWN!"

A shrill voice squealed. A head popped out from a boulder. It belonged to a fourteen year-old girl.

???: "I KNEW I WASN'T SEEING THINGS!!!"

A wide smile was plastered across her face.

And the waves just kept getting bigger.

Blade: “Oh scrap."

She murmured. She had not been expecting some human to be way out here in the middle of the night. How on Earth had this happened?

Blade: "I wonder if Angel can wipe memories . . ."

            She scrambled out.

???: "Uhm . . . hi! W-welcome to earth!"

The girl threw up her arms, and that was when she revealed a mechanical arm. Similar to JewelBlade's. The femme raised an eyebrow, but said nothing as the girl didn’t stop talking.

???: "My. Name. Is. Nick-ee. What. Is. Yours?"

Her blue eyes were wide behind a pair of thick-framed blue glasses. JewelBlade held back a groan.

Blade: "I'm JewelBlade and I. Speak. Eng-lish."

She replied, copying the girl's use of over-enunciation.

Nici: "Oh wow... she's already been on earth for awhile!"

The girl murmured. Her arm whirred and clicked as she reached in and grabbed at tape recorder.

Nici: "Witwicky Journal: Day Ninety-Two. I've finally managed to make contact with one of the transforming aliens that have been presumed to be on earth for the past five years."

She spoke in, pressing a button. Pocketing it quickly, she stared up at Blade before holding out her robotic hand.

Nici: "This is a hand-shake. We organic people of earth use it as a greeting to those whom we have never met before or to seal a peaceful deal with one another.”