Trapped

Much later, Bombshell walked into the cell where Emery and I were being detained. Against our wills, might I add.

Bombshell: "Wakey wakey . . ."

She sang, almost too sweetly.

I kept her optics closed, focusing on something else entirely.

Blade: Angel . . . c'mon Angel . . . I know I can find you . . . you're never far, so where are you?

Bombshell: "Nice try, but you can't call for my sister."

She kept her smirk from before. I could practically hear it on her face.

Bombshell: "Lord Megatron will be coming soon, so I have to be quick. Darling . . . ?"

She looked over as Knockout walked in. Well this just got better and better, didn’t it?

Knockout: "What is it, love?"

She smiled.

Bombshell: "Do you have the Crown?"

I’d could only assume he’d given her the ‘crown’ or whatever that freaky thing was she’d requested. Crown. Really? Did anyone evil have an ounce of creativity?

Bombshell: "Excellent. Thank you."

I heard her walk over to where I’d seen Red chained, earlier, knocked out.

Bombshell: "Like it? It's my own invention. The Crown scrambles any rebellious thoughts; giving them the desires as we Decepticons have while retaining enough mind power to use their abilities. In short; they're on our side."

I opened my optics as she clamped the device on and pressed a button. The Crown beeped and wires attached to Red's head. Her eyes snapped open and stared blankly ahead.

Bombshell: "See?"

I growled, incredibly unhappy at the moment.

Blade: "You'll never keep it up and you know it."

Bombshell: "Perhaps . . . but perhaps not."

She only smiled.

Bombshell: "Now . . . for your friend."

Emery was coming around. Her eyes blinked open. I couldn’t believe what Bombshell was insinuating.

Emery: "What the . . . YO! LEMME OUT!!!"

She hollered, struggling against the chains that pinned her to the wall.

Bombshell smirked as she struggled. I wanted to shoot that smirk right off her arrogant face.

Bombshell: "Tut tut! Miss Emery Johnes . . . There's no escape for you I'm afraid."

She looked and saw the device, and then saw me, chained to the ceiling in electro-magnetic chains. I was actually fairly certain they were the same ones from a couple years ago.

Bombshell: "Now . . . let's see."

She held up a file, the papers inside held together by a manilla folder. Yes, MANILLA, not VANILLA, but, well, I used to think it was vanilla . . . the coloring suggested so. Made me think of vanilla ice cream . . . and now I was having cravings for things I couldn’t eat. Frag.

Bombshell:  "Ah yes . . . Emery Johnes. Convicted of battery, assault, theft, property damage, breaking and entering . . . my, my, my . . . Three years in Juvenile Detention."

Emery froze.

Emery: "W-where did you get that . . .?"

Bombshell: "Just because you thought you destroyed all of the copies of your criminal records, doesn't mean I wasn’t able to uncover at least one."