Request

I couldn’t help but growl; it wasn't just me he was coming after tonight. And when that was the case, a fire was lit that intensified my desire to protect. To protect Red.

Red watched as Megatron came into view, the giant mech she'd seen countless times, and had mouthed off at plenty.

His faceplate bent into a sinister smile, and shark-like dentas came into view.

Megatron: "Well, well, seems on this night I am awarded the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. That is how humans say it, isn't it? Pet?"

He asked, looking at Red. He then turned his helm to me. I hated those crimson optics.

Megatron: "And you . . . I surely hope you haven't given yourself away, Maiden. You are still to have me as your first. I promise it won't hurt . . . much."

I scowled at his taunting.

Blade: "Bite me."

Megatron: "Oh, is that your fetish? Well I can do that, I assure you."

    My voice dropped to low growl.

Blade: "Shut up, Megatron."

Red: "Lay off 'a 'er Megsy! Ya're onlay use'n 'er 't git tah meh 'an Optimus 'an ya know tha'!"

Red snapped. Megatron chuckled at her outburst.

Megatron: "Yes, I love to hurt you and the Prime, but her . . . oh her body begs for me as it did before. And she knows it."

He glanced back at me before returning to Red. I was ashamed, I’ll admit it. My body did respond to his touch, but it was a primal instinct wishing for my needs to be fulfilled, not any real kind of affection . . . right?

Red just kept her glare.

Red: "Ah ain't 'fraid 'a ya! D-16."

I’d never heard anyone call him that before. I assumed it had to have been from Cybertron or something.

Red: "Mah mothah was right 'bout ya. Yer such a bully, pick'n on femmes!"

Megatron: "And why should I feel intimidated by a puny science experiment? You're as weak as your mother."

The words were cruel and scathing as they left his glossa.

Red's eyes slowly began to glow red.

Red: "Ya jest keep talk'n, 'an ah'll rip out someth'n vital!"

Megatron: "You always were my favorite experiment, but I do believe we'll have the opportunity to have another."

He glanced down at her protruding stomach. When I realized what he was insinuating, my body snapped itself to reality, energon boiling.

Blade: "Fragging A, Megatron, leave her alone!"

I stood as Megatron took a step towards Red, and charged him from behind. But he whirled around and grabbed me by the throat, lifting me off the ground before I could reach him.

Megatron: "Maiden, I wish to make your experience one you shall never forget, but if you incur my wrath again, it shall become much more painful than I had intended. Now stand down."

I was choking as he crushed my intake valves.

Red: "HANDS: ON!"

Red activated her hands and fired several blasts at the back of Megatron's neck cabling, where she knew his weaker points were. She kept firing, forcing him to drop me.

Red: " 'Th same applies 't 'er."

Megatron growled and turned to Red as I fell to the concrete.

Megatron: "Do not make me harm you, Pet."