Ghosts, Sparks

I transformed to my vehicle mode and started driving. I just couldn’t let Emery walk the streets alone.

~General Narration~

Emery: "OKAY YOU ARE GOING TO DO-.”

               She was cut off by a hard blow to her head and she knocked out, laying sprawled on the ground.

???: "Hey ugly! Have you seen that gorgeous mech called Knockout around here?"

               She transformed from her vehicle to her Cybertronian mode.

???: "I must see him again."

               She grinned playfully, but there was a darkness to it. Knockout growled and flexed his claws.

Knockout: "I don't know who you are femme but back off! The half-fleshie is mine!"

            She’d actually forgotten, in all the excitement for a fight, that she was supposed to be deceased, but since that was the case . . . well she decided to play it up a little.

Blade: "Oh darling, that's right; I believe you're seeing ghosts, aren't you?"

            She stepped into the light now.

Blade: "Don't I resemble the dead?"

            She smirked and it held a deadly quality; she was just itching for a fight.

Blade: "So what'll it be? Face the dead and join us, or hand over the girl?"

            She drew a dagger and chucked it, sending the point into his shoulder and she stepped between the medic and the techno-organic when he stumbled.

Blade: “Choose wisely.”

            She drew the two parts to her sword, snapped them together and put the point to his throat.

Knockout: “GAH!”

            Knockout knew better than to mess with the dead. He immediately transformed and, tires screeching, zoomed away.

Blade: "Heh. I guess my reputation as deceased is pretty intimidating nowadays. Then again, most humans would run from a zombie, too.”

            She shrugged and reabsorbed her sword into her body as it melted flawlessly. She scooped up the techno-organic.

Blade: "You're just a trouble magnet, aren't you?"

            She smiled.

Blade: “Well, that makes two of us.”

She transformed, Emery landing inside her vehicle mode in the back seat, and drove back to Optimus quietly; however, she took the long way, heading out of town onto the back roads.