Plummet

Emery: "YO!!! THIS IS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL YOU HEAR ME?!!"

            Knockout groaned. He had a splitting processor-ache from this techno-organic.

Knockout: "Here she is Lord Megatron . . . vocalizer works pretty well. Generates her own electricity it appears. Like the Electrons did. My theory is that she is the last of them, in her protoform state."

Megatron: "How . . . delightful."

            He grinned, imagining all the ways to use this girl to his advantage.

Megatron: "She shall begin training immediately. And I trust that you shall not make the same mistakes SoundWave did when training the other techno-organic."

            He gave Knockout a withering look.

Emery: "HEY!!! YO UGLY I AM NOT GOING THROUGH THIS OKAY?!! SO MAKE LIKE A FLY AND BUZZ OFF!!!"

            Emery screeched, struggling and electricity crackling.

            Megatron just laughed.

Megatron: "Delightful! Knockout, put her in cuffs and deprive her of fuel until she decides to . . . calm down. You know the ones I'm talking about. And if needed, give her a shock of her own and send her into overload."

Emery: "YEAH YOU JUST WATCH IS 'CAUSE NOBODY, I MEAN NOBODY GETS THE BEST OF EMERY JOHNES!"

            Knockout stopped.

Knockout: "Actually, Lord Megatron, if I may make a suggestion... perhaps we can use our new operative's Crown Device instead?"

            Megatron smirked.

Megatron: “I’d nearly forgotten. Please, Knockout, feel free to 'accessorize' my new pet."

He spat the word, secretly loving that he had a new item for his trophy board when the other had managed to escape.

            Knockout nodded.

Knockout: "Seems to be working for our other little toy, this one should be easy."

He turned and carried the kicking, screaming girl out.

~

Blade: "Look, guys, she's on our side and she's helping us! What more is there to it?!"

            Blade was very defensive as Angel was working on Ratchet's computers; with him out of the way of course. Blade had been facing a barrage of questions since their return to base and it was getting very tiring. They all just stared as the techno-organic worked.

Ratchet: "But . . . but . . . but!!!"

            Ratchet sputtered as Angel effortlessly took to working on his technology. He couldn’t find the right words to say.

Ratchet: "Gah! Why did Red and Soundwave have to leave?!"

He finally growled before storming away.

Angel: "Now let's see . . . cloaking technology? Bor-ing."

            Angel snapped her fingers.

Angel: "Yo doc! Get your big white and orange butt over here and pinpoint that ship!"

            However, there was no reply from the medic. Angel sighed.

Angel: “Fine, I’ll do it myself.”

She hit a few more keys, and voila, there were the coordinates to the Nemesis.

Angel: "We going or what?"