Sibling Rivalry

Megatron: "Maiden . . ."

He growled, Red firmly in his grasp.

My helm jerked back towards him suddenly. Oh scrap.

Blade: "Megatron . . . they threatened to kill you! I had to leave! I swear it was for you!"

The tears came easily, my racked nerves already sending my emotions over the edge.

Blade: "Please believe me."

"Perhaps, if you bring me the sparkling, we may make amends."

He replied suspiciously. I didn’t really blame him.

I looked down at Megawave nervously.

Blade: Just have faith in me, Darling. I promise I won't let you down.

Megawave was sleeping soundly, unaware of the danger she was in. Emery began to get angry. I just knew when the thunder rolled and lightning crackled. Then she blurted it out.

Emery: "Take me."

I turned, and with everyone else, stared in disbelief. "I'm the daughter of the Electron Majestics Voltage and Kilowatt. I'm the last Electron. I can control storms."

She looked up at him.

Emery: "Take me, but leave everyone else alone."

Megatron scowled down at her, thinking it through.

And then he smirked. He loosened his grasp, dropping Red. I reached out with her right servo, catching Red before she hit the ground.

Megatron: "You will come back to me, Maiden, but for now, I will take the Electron."

Blade: "Em, no . . ."

I looked at my charge, my friend, my family.

Blade: "Em don't do it . . ."

Emery looked back at her.

Emery: "It's because I'm a part of this . . . this family."

She nearly stumbled over the word.

Emery: "That I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you guys are safe. Just like you would, JB."

She marched over to Megatron, fists balled.

I bit my lip.

Blade: I'll be back for you, Em.

I only hoped the words made their way to Emery.

Blade: Family never gives up.

Reluctantly, I turned, handing Red to Optimus, as we made our way away from the holding cell. This was far from over, and we strode away, disappointed and frustrated.

As we walked onto the flight deck, my servo suddenly vibrated and exploded! It caused a wound bad enough that Meggy fell out of my hand!

Okay, between Megsy having Red, trading Em for Red and now this! Yeah, I take back what I said: I could not catch a fragging break.

Before anyone could do anything, the tiny sparkling was caught by the dumb wench I’d hoped wouldn’t show her disastrous face.

Bombshell: "Hmhm . . . Hello darlings."

I glared at the techno-organic, holding a servo on my fresh wound.

Blade: "Bombshell."

    The words were more a growl than anything.

Optimus: "Bombshell, release the sparkling at once."

He demanded, but Bombshell cackled.

Bombshell: "Now why would I want to do a thing like that, an disobey my commanding lord's command?"