Rampage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWHCaMEkPQA

Re-doing the link! Listen to the song and imagine the last chapter! I think I may have to make a video of pictures to go with it. X) Kay, story time, children!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, I was back at base. Vapor’s base. Several pairs of optics were watching me as I slowly came to, blinking away the blurriness.

Jay: “Blade-!”

Raven: “You’re awake!”

There was an expression of . . . relief?

Blade: “What . . .?”

I was groggy. Slow. Nothing clicked like it should’ve.

Jay: “You fell and hit your head.”

Raven: “We don’t have the proper medical equipment, so we were afraid we might lose you.”

Blade: “I’m fine, I just-.”

I sat up, and everything hit me at once. I nearly broke down in tears. Optimus . . . he was gone again. For good.

Fang: Jewel . . .

Lithium: Are you okay?

Blade: “No. No. I’m not okay. But you’re going to help me even the score.”

The pack immediately became attentive as my grief turned to anger. I had very large, metal wolves on my side. Ones that would kill for me, and obviously wanted to. In fact, they’d had more of a problem with not ripping anyone apart since we’d come here.

Optimus would not die in vain.

Blade: “We’re heading back to DarkMount. And we’re going to leave it in ruins.”

Raven: “Blade, it’s suicide-!”

I looked up at her. The floor had held my attention as my energies had been shifting.

Blade: “They’ll have my back. Believe me, this is something for animals.” Or animalistic beings.

Looking at the wolves, I knew I had a formidable, if small, army. NightFang was large, and when I was in my Cybertronian mode, his muzzle came to be even with my neck. Mercury was second in command and second largest, his muzzle coming to just beneath my shoulder. Lithium was next, her muzzle inches below Mercury’s. SteelPaw was an omega, but his muzzle still reached the middle of my upper arm. When I transformed, I was slightly larger than Mercury. It was standard that even the female alpha was larger than both betas. That standard was now embedded into my circuitry.

We were a force to be reckoned with, and a deadly one at that.

If anyone objected to our leaving, they didn’t voice their concerns, but I saw the expressions on their faces. We left the base, and I transformed; for once, I loved this body. It felt so right for what I wanted to do. We ran off to where we knew DarkMount was waiting in the distance.

It took only a few hours and we were almost at DarkMount. We had incredible speed, enough to rival my aerial form. I hadn't realized until now that I had avoided my wolf mode as much as possible, especially when running for distances.

DarkMount loomed on the horizon, the sun casting an eerie shadow as it set and the image raised the metal hairs on my back, A growl rose deep in my throat, and soon my pack mates took up the hunting song, howling in the most beautiful way. It was the same one that had been used the day we’d met and I’d almost become their next meal. And now it was my hope for something even more sinister.