Bruised

Blade waited all day, all night, and had fallen asleep on her berth, her cot, before the sound of peds resonated in the hallway, waking her from recharge.

    She jerked awake, not even having realized she’d drifted off, and her sleep had been restless, anyway. She went to the door with haste, but paused once she’d reached it. If it was Optimus walking past, what would he think? Would he think her frivolous and silly or think her wise and devoted? She didn’t know what to think or say or do, but before she knew it, the door to her room was open . . . and it was not Optimus outside her door.

    It was Megatron. He’d found her.

He stared at her a moment, as though analyzing that it was truly her, and smirked in such a way that shivers were sent through her wiring, and she closed the door with a loud ‘thud’. She backed up to her berth and stared at the door, wide-eyed, as she wished so dearly he wouldn’t follow. He couldn’t follow. Because this couldn’t possibly be real.

The door slammed open, and he did, indeed follow. She lost her footing when the back of her leg stuck on the berth, and she fell backwards with a ‘thunk’. She scooted into the corner, her animal instincts driving her there. That was the downfall of her human origins: her fight or flight often led to flight, and she didn’t know why.

He came closer, so dangerously closer, leaning his body over hers as he crawled onto the berth. She gripped the edge of the cot and told herself “this isn’t happening,” over and over, until her optics hurt from being shuttered so tightly.

The heat of his breath caught on her audio receptor as he whispered into it.

Megatron: “You’ve gotten taller, haven’t you?”

    She didn’t open her optics; she couldn’t. She simply nodded stiffly, and his sharp metal dentas were visible as his lips parted in a devious smile.

Megatron: “All the better to destroy you with, my dear . . . now, tell your lord and master, where are you?”

    Her optics shot open; it was a dream. It was a deceitful, hurtful, devious dream. He wasn’t here. He really wasn’t here. He could hurt her, but he wanted to do it in person, femme to mech, so much that he wouldn’t dare harm her critically right now.

    She looked him in the optic, face hard.

Blade: “You tell me.”

    He looked around, examining the decor.

Megatron: “A hangar of some sort, no? Something plentiful, reclusive . . . and remote. Surely something I could find with the correct effort, and-.”

    Okay, so it wasn’t her best idea. So instead, she tried to distract him . . . with a kiss. She felt sharp dentas graze her lip and tongue as he aggressively kissed her back. When he broke it, his expression was not softened in the least.

Megatron: “Beautiful attempt, Maiden, but you’ve no luck here. But when you give me your location, I will relieve you of your dull existence with the Autobots, and take great pleasure in being your first.”

    He smirked again, so broadly she was sure it must hurt, but then . . . then she realized what he was saying. No . . . no he could not be her first. She imagined the pain and the torture and the feeling of being worthless if he took her against her will . . . and it seemed he certainly did intend to take her. This was not another ploy on his part.

    She was so deep in thought, she didn’t see the kiss coming until it was planted on her lips, forcefully, as he shoved his glossa deep into her mouth. It was invasive, perverse and a mere example of what he truly intended for her.