Ceremony

Slipping into recharge: either the wrong choice or the right choice, depending on how you looked at it.

    On the downside: Megatron came again. He’d burst through the walls.

    I felt his energy enter my unconscious mind, something I’d long ago learned to identify. I couldn’t go a night without searching for it.

    Again, he forced himself into my room, onto my berth, his glossa slithering forcefully into mine, his servos holding me down tauntingly.

    On the upside: I fought back.

    This was MY dream, was it not? He was simply an intruder. I knew how much control that gave him, I’d done this multiple times, after all. But tonight . . . he would not ruin me when I’d worked so hard for so long! He would not ruin my plans!

    A growl formed in the back of my throat, my dentas biting hard on his glossa. He yelled in agony, recoiling from my body, standing up at the end of my berth.

    I stood up on the side of it, refusing to let this happen.

Megatron: “Maiden, I am not going to patient with you any longer! Tonight you will become mine!”

    My dentas showed as my lips curled into a scowl.

Blade: “You will not have me tonight or any other! And you will certainly not be my first!”

    The ground shook beneath him, as though he were suffering an earthquake of his own at which he was the center. He dropped to one knee, stumbling temporarily, red optics angry.

Megatron: “Maiden!”

    He stopped the earthquake, using his own mental willpower against mine. He rose back to both peds, fanged dentas scowling, matching my own. I refused to be intimidated tonight. It would not happen.

    The walls shook around him, he stopped it before they could collapse, taking a critical step closer.

    Lightning flashed, but he stopped that, too.

    Another step closer.

    No. Not tonight.

    I kept thinking, thinking, thinking. What else could I possibly do?!

    One step, two steps, three steps, reaching servo just about to graze my face  . . .

Blade: “NO!”

    I screamed, imagining with all I could, a strong, invisible, forceful wall, pushing him out, back where he came from and far, far away from me.

    It almost hurt with the intensity that I screamed, but . . . it worked.

    When I opened my clenched optics, he was gone, nowhere to be seen.

    At long last, I had control, not him.

~~~~~

Red was still debating on something important moments before, well, the big moment.

Red:  "Which looks bettah; loose or inna bun?"

She quickly did up her long, loose hair and then let it fall. Emery shrugged.

Emery: "Loose. You look too weird with a bun-HEY!"

She quickly stopped, attention turning to Megawave.

Meggy was chomping away at a piece of metal.

Red: "Oh fer gosh darn sakes!"

Red walked over, knelt down and took it out of Meggy’s mouth. The metal now had somenice dents in it, like she was chewing plastic.