Confessions, Introductions

Okay guys! To start off, there will be an attached video, because I will be going through some of my favorite songs for the OPXMaiden relationship! I will inform you when all my favorite songs have been used, and then there will be a poll of sorts on the favorite! This chapter: Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk ft. Nate Ruess

I was already out in the main room when Ratchet activated the ground bridge, anticipating the arrival of Soundwave and Red. I was surprised to see Soundwave and his new paintjob that included bits of Red spread throughout, and his Autobot insignia shining proudly. Next to him was Red, pregnancy having overtaken her body and her abdomen swollen thoroughly with new life.

As they joined us, I noticed Emery’s late entrance, and her not-so-subtle attempt to keep from laughing as a hand slapped over her mouth. At the sight of her reaction, I had to keep from laughing at her. I rolled my optics at her with a smile, and turned back to face our visitors.

Red: "Hey y'all! "Long tahme-no-see! H'lo Emeray."

She added, seeing the techno-organic. Ratchet nodded and smiled at the expecting young woman. Soundwave stood loyally by her, sliding up his visor.

Soundwave: "Greeting: Hello."

    I wasn’t sure I would ever get used to hearing Soundwave talk.

Optimus: "Welcome back, Red and Soundwave. We have missed your company."

The Prime spoke, happy to see his daughter and ‘son-in-law’, as the humans would say. I stood silently, but with a smile as I gazed down at the Red. It had been months since we'd last seen each other

Red: "It's good tah beh back."

Red agreed. But apparently Emery couldn’t help herself. She had to ask.

Emery: "Okay, so Redster, you’re tiny . . ."

She looked up at Soundwave.

Emery: "Sounds, your huge! How did that happen?"

Emery asked, gesturing to the baby bump. Red blushed a little.

Soundwave: "Explanation: Red can increase her size to the height of JewelBlade."

Red: "Ya don't want tah know 'th details."

She added sheepishly. Her embarrassment was kind of cute, actually.

Red: "Speak'n 'a heights, JewelBlade did ya git tallah or someth'n?"

Of course she noticed.

Blade: "I, um, yeah. A lot taller."

I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled nervously.

Blade: "I'll explain it to you later. In private. I've taken enough scrap for that as it is."

Actually, Emery had teased me for weeks on end about it and had only recently run out of jokes.

Red: "Actually, it's nice! Not that yer original size wasn't fit for ya."

She added quickly, apparently not wanting to offend. Emery grinned.

Emery: "So how's the baby?"

Soundwave: "Correction: Sparkling. Status: Unsure. Red: Here for checkup."

Soundwave told her. Ratchet cleared his throat, getting out attention.

Ratchet: "Right! You can visit later. Right now I need to make sure the sparkling is healthy and developing like it should."

With that, Soundwave quickly scooped up Red into his spindly cervo and carried her off to the Medbay.

Emery: "Sheesh, Soundwave's kinda dull, don'tchya think?"