Neo

Blade: "Scrap! Hang on, Em!"

I transformed, using my momentum from driving to launch myself forward, firing back at the dimwitted vehicons and throwing daggers intermittently. God I hated the Steves.

Emery went flying, but did a tuck-and-roll, zapping a Vehicon.

Emery: "HOW THE SLAGGING WAY DID THEY FIND US?!!"

There was a shout and Emery's eyes widened, spying Red being snatched by one. She shocked it, forcing it to drop the pregnant femme.

I quickly dove, catching Red before she could hit the ground and hurt herself or the sparkling with a rough impact to the floor

Red: "Thanks!"

She gasped, catching her breath.

Red: " 'Th techno-organics got outta 'ere with 'th othah 'Bots! It's jest meh, Soundwave 'an Optimus!"

Well that sounded fantastic. Now it was a party. But they weren't in the room with us.

Blade: "Where'd they run off to, then?"

Red: "They're take'n care 'a Airachnid 'an 'th othah techno-organics!"

I bit my lip; I couldn't just ditch Red to be attacked again. And I couldn't rightfully put Red in the line of fire, either.

Red, sensing my distress, quickly said.

Red: "When ya git 't 'em, lead 'em 't 'th third left 'allway on this level. Gotcha?!"

I nodded, setting the Red down.

Blade: "Be careful, Red."

It was all I said before starting a rushed jog down the hall.

Blade: "And you call me the second there's trouble!"

I yelled over my shoulder as I made her way towards the sounds of fighting.

As I did, there was a pair of shouts, a scream, and TWO Emerys came speeding out, one chasing the other! What the freaking frag was going on in this mad house??

Emery1: "JB!!!"

Emery2: "JB STOP HER!!!"

I stopped dead in my tracks. You know that book with thing one and thing two and they were indiscernible other than the numbers on their shirts? I really wished I had that right now.

Blade: "What in the world?"

The first Emery pinned the second. The second looked up at her.

Emery2: "Girl are you gonna help me or what?!"

Emery1: "JB don't! She's a fake!!!"

Emery2: "Am not!"

Emery1: "Are so!!"

Oh, AllSpark help me. I groaned in frustration. There was only one solution I could see for this.

Blade: "Trivia time! No one goes anywhere!"

Both glared at each other, one getting off of the other.

Bade: "First question: who is Emery's mother?"

Both said at the same time. "Crystal Amberly Johnes!"

Awesome. Maybe not as easy as I thought.

Blade: "Second question: what did Emery zap the first time we met?"

"The Predaking." Both responded with ease, each sending a glare at the other.

Ugh . . . now what? Then it hit me.