Not a Normal Fanfic (1D)

Normal, nope. Crazy, definitely! This fanfic is anything but normal. Now you'd expect the whole typical going to a 1D concert and seeing Niall glance at you and BAM! Love at first sight! Or maybe you'd think it would contain bumping into Harry at a restaurant and he actually gives you his number. Or even meeting up with Louis, your long lost best friend. Nope. Not at all!

Meet best friends Larissa Redford and Stefanie Buchanan. Practical sisters. Crazy is an understatement for them. Now of course with every group of friends in a fanfiction there has to be that girl who really likes One Direction, right? Indeed, you are! That, for a matter of fact, is Stefanie. Now Larissa, not so much. But who knows? Maybe that will change.

Yeah, get this? They go to a One Direction concert, due to Stefanie's obsession, and their car gets stolen! Weird. And even better, they can't get home. But, cue the cheesiness, they run into the guys after the concert. Coincidence, huh? That, oh that, is just the beginning!

Weirdness, craziness, secrets, pranks, jokes, tears, anger, frustration, hope, loss, obsessions, jealousy, food, bets, games, haters, and oh, did I mention? Love.

Now go on! I know you want to. Find out what Larissa and Stefanie have in store!