Chapter 8: Nosebleeds

A/N-Please read the authors note at the bottom! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah so like I said, this was the WORST BET EVER! Obviously I lost. Typical.

Mental note: Never make bets with Louis Tomlinson. Ever.

Here I am having to actually serve Louis, needy guy, and having to refer to him as 'master'. Talk about creepy. It's extremely humiliating when all the guys make perverted jokes about it. Bleh!

At least he and Liam made up. That's good. For them.

What am I doing right now, you may ask? If you didn't I swear I'm gonna-

Anyways, I'm currently giving Louis a neck/shoulder massage. I know, weird. Ugh, hope he hates it!

"Ooh, right there." I don't know why the heck this dude needs a massage.

"Aww, Lars. Yeah, just like that," Harry mocked. The guys who were all watching TV smirked.

"Ow, Lars. Easy. Lars? Lars!" I just realized I was digging my nails into his shoulders.

I retracted my hands. "Oh, sorry Lou."

"Ahem." Jeez.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Sorry, master," I mumbled. The guys burst out laughing. Harry, being Harry, said something rather inappropriate that I would much rather not like to repeat. Let's just say it had something to do with the nickname I'm forced to call Louis.

"That's better and it's alright. You can take a break now, love, if you truly desire one." I plopped down on the love seat next to Stefanie.

"You had fun?" She questioned while smirking.

"Totally. I mean I just look forward to when I get to be Louis' slave. Wahoo," I said flatly. She chortled in response.

"What was that, love?" Louis asked me.

"Nothing," I spoke quickly. Stef and I giggled. I got up off the couch. "I'm tired. I'm gonna take a nap. Bye, people."

"Aww, why are you leaving us?" Niall asked in a whiny tone.

"I woke up early because of some people thinking it was a good idea to scream." I emphasized the words 'some people'.

"We didn't have our normal clothes. What did you expect us to do?" Zayn questioned.

"Now that you mention it, how did you change our clothes?" Liam asked, puzzled.

"That, my good sir, was a well thought out prank that shall not be figured out. You know what they say, I think, a good magician never reveals his secret." I smiled at Louis who smiled back. Wow I am seriously a smiley person. Smiling is just so fun and it's weird how such a small gesture can make a big difference. Well, I suppose so. Actually it might not because if you smile at a funeral, people would be all like, "What's wrong with that person?" So I guess smiling there isn't the best option.

Moving on...

"Well, kids, I'm goin' to bed. Good... afternoon."

Harry glanced at his phone. "It's four o'clock."

"Fine then good after afternoon. Good riddance, my brethren." I waved goodbye before trudging to my room. It's so far. Meh!

Once my head hit the pillow I fell asleep instantly.

***

~Stefanie's POV~

It actually got kind of awkward without Lars. I mean Lars is like the sun to every sky.