Chapter 37: New Feelings

A/N- Just a forewarning, this chappie gets a little dirty. A little meaning like R-rated stuff. You can just skip over it if you'd like but keep in mind it's pretty much half the chapter because it's detailed, in my opinion.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy chapter 37!**

~Laura

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis's POV~

I could see it. I know people would think that I'm crazy for saying this but I'm not lying when it comes to what I distinctly saw on her expression. I could literally see her dither.

Honestly, her expression reminded me of a lost child. It wasn't upset like you'd expect her to be, nor even mad. It was just confused.

It seemed like it was what I had said to her that made her freak out. I don't remember saying something so drastic, as she made it appear to be. All I said was, and I quote myself, if that is even possible, "As long as Niall is the one, then that's good enough for me." She's with him now, so that surely means that she lov-likes Niall. Definitely not loves... Hopefully.

Frankly, I do believe that she may still have feelings for me. Oh, who am I kidding? She has to! Like she said, you can't just get over someone easily and quickly.

I really want to know what got over her? I, for sure, am destined to find out.

I walked out of the bathroom feeling satisfied as ever. Is it weird that I was thinking about my ex when I was taking a wee? (A/N- Wrong person, oops :D) At least I wasn't thinking too descriptively, or else it would've been a while, if you know what I mean.

But then again, it's not like I'd really have a mental image of her fully, since we didn't do extreme things.

So I could only imagine what her pale, slender body would look like bare. Her long, blond hair cascades freely down her open back, some of it sticking to her body due to sweat. I could picture her chiseled collar bones attached to her narrow shoulders. I can imagine just gently running my hand down her soft, thin body, feeling down through all her bones. My hand would glide across her shoulders, down between her breasts, even further below as it makes its way to her slightly damp-

Okay! I think that's enough. I don't want to give myself a boner at a restaurant, now do I?

Thoughts of her returned to my head shortly, although these weren't any of my dirty fantasies (they've been way worse and descriptive before), but reality.

I can't stop thinking that I should've chased after her. Any other guy with common sense would've done so. But I knew that even if I had, it just would've encouraged her to run faster and farther.

"Where is she?" Stefanie hissed at me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Luckily for me, she left the bathroom before I did so I didn't have to encounter her. I'm pretty sure if caught alone with her, she most likely would've caused me collateral damage.

"I don't know. I thought she left to go back to the table," I lied, although I don't think that it was convincing as Liam had narrowed his eyes at me.

"You were the last one that saw her because the guys say that you left to go to the bathroom right when Lars left me there. So where is she?" Stefanie spat, stepping even closer to me in a threatening manner.

"I seriously don't know."

"Liar!" she shrieked, causing me to jump a little.

"We know that you were the last one with her, Lou, so where the hell did she go?" Niall interrogated sternly.