Chapter 17: Angry Skype Calls

It was a nice Wednesday morning, the sun was peering through the window, the birds were chirping. Okay, not at all!

Stefanie was Skyping her sister. She was screaming at her right now. I just hope no one else wakes up.

"SHUDDUP! HE WOULDN'T DO THAT!" Stef shrieked.

"Yes, he would. He's famous, god dammit! He would do unspeakable things to you," Stefanie's sister, Julia, replied.

"Why don't you trust me? I'm not the same idiot I was three years ago!"

"I know you aren't, sis, but you can't trust famous people. You have to be careful," Julia warned.

"I am careful! You don't understand. He's a nice guy who wouldn't think of just using me."

"He's like two years older than you! It would be more logical if I dated him! But he could take advantage of your age."

"He wouldn't, though! Why are you so against trusting anyone that I do? It should only matter what I think of him and not what anyone else does!"

Julia sighed. "I just want you to not get hurt."

"I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING! IF I GET HURT IT WILL BE MY OWN FAULT! I'D RATHER GET HURT THEN HAVE SOMEONE CONSTANTLY PROTECTING ME SAYING THAT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE I MIGHT GET HURT! IT'S MY F*CKING LIFE! I COULD DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT!"

"You know I wouldn't be surprised if the whole apartment had awoken." I guess Stefanie didn't tell Julia that we were living with the guys. Good call. "And I'm not trying to be your bodyguard or anything. I'm just being your sister and all that I'm saying is that because he's famous he could just simply take advantage of you and then leave you in the dust. Or worse, cheat on you and destroy your feelings. I've seen stuff like that happen before, Steffy, and it's not pretty."

"But he wouldn't freaking do that! You don't understand! He's a nice guy and would never think of doing stuff like that."

"That's also what I fear. He could just be tricking you into thinking he's innocent. Guys pull that off quite easily."

"He is not doing that!"

"Look, I've done research and apparently he is quite innocent but that could all just be a game for management. You don't know how many girls' hearts he's broken. What has he done to you?"

"Nothing," Stefanie lied. "We just hugged a bit. We have only been dating since yesterday."

I have had enough. "Hey, Stef," I pretended to murmur sleepily. I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

She turned to me. "Oh sorry, Larsy."

"It's Larsypoo!" Julia squealed from the screen.

"It's Juju!" I responded back, grinning. "I'm gonna go shower."

I hopped of the bed before running to the bathroom.

After taking a half hour shower (don't judge, I had to wash my hair a lot and shave), I grabbed an outfit from the closet. I decided on black leggings that stopped mid-calf and a loose grey short-sleeved shirt that hung of my shoulder and has a golden tiger on it. I seriously love cats.

"Now you are sounding like Anita from West Side Story," Stefanie commented while I was in the bathroom changing. It was true. If you have never seen that musical you may not know but if you have, then they were kinda sounding like them at that one scene. In some ways.

"Maria," Julia whined. "Don't trust that boy he'll find another," Julia sang just like the character Anita would.

"One of your own kind, stick to your own kind," they sang in unison before bursting into a fit of laughter.