Chapter 31: Plane to Australia

A/N- That's right! I am on the Wattpad app yet I'm using bold and italics! What is this world omg? I am so excited teehee! screaming mentally and physically! I mean

What

Is

This?

God exists!

Yes I do, Laura!

Omg this is cool! takes a bit but it's still cooool!

Have fun, Laura!

Thanks you too, God!

I have issues! well I have to take a moment to reedit my older chapters so bye! In the meantime, enjoy this one!

Side note: PLEASE READ MY RELATIVELY (jk it's really not) NEW STORY CALLED ' Causing Trouble ' It's serious but I'm really starting to like this one. It has quite bad language though so I apologize.

P.S. Forgive me for probably getting way too overboard with the amount of italics in my chapters! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Larissa, we have to," Louis spoke in a dead serious tone.

"Louis, it's alright. I just don't want the guys to get worried over this. It's my business and I can take care of it myself."

He groaned. "You are so stubborn." He gave me a quick peck on the cheek which made me smile.

I stood up from his lap. "You need to pack, you know. And so do I. So I'm gonna leave you, even though I really don't want to."

His smile faded into a pout. "Can you stay?"

"Sorry, baby. We are leaving in," I dug through my pocket to find my phone, "holy shit, a half hour. Dude, I gotta go!" I waved a quick bye before sprinting to my room, unlocking the door with the keycard.

Right now it was currently 5:03 in the morning. Ugh! But on the bright side we were leaving to go to Australia. I am freaking excited.

Stefanie was flopped on the bed, face buried in her pillow. Looks like she fell asleep. I can have some fun with this...

I backed up so my back was against the wall before running at a full speed towards the bed. I leapt on with great force so my body went hurtling at her.

"Ow!" She screamed, squirming around under me. I leaned into her before giving her a kiss on her cheek to which she squealed in response. "Get off, fatass." She shoved me off before rolling out of the bed and tumbling on the floor.

I, still sitting on the bed, peeped my head over the side of the bed. "Get up, sleepyhead," I said in an annoying voice.

Stef groaned and pulled herself up, using the bed. "Never. Do that. Again," she hissed through gritted teeth.

"Whoopsies." I sent her a smirk and got off to pack my stuff.

"Bitch," she muttered under her breath.

I chuckled. "Thanks."

***

"So does everyone have everything?" This one buff guy asked the guys and us two. He sounded somewhat Irish.

"Wait, who are you?"

"It's Paul, their bodyguard," Stefanie murmured in a 'duh' tone.

"Well nice to meet you. Did you just get here?"