Chapter 5: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE?

"I'm gonna start because I'm awesome," I beamed. Everyone pouted and groaned. "'Kay Harry, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Harry said confidently.

"Um. I dare you to prank call that Simon man who was on the X Factor."

All the guys froze. "We can't," yelled Harry. "We'd get in so much trouble."

I thought for a moment. "That or let me talk to him. Your choice." I smirked.

Harry groaned then typed the *67 before typing the number so it appears to be unrecognizable. He put it on speaker

"Hello," Simon answered.

"Uh. Is your refrigerator running?" Harry asked in a voice that sounded not at all like his.

"Excuse me? Who is this, may I ask?" Simon questioned.

"Well you better go catch it!" Harry joked.

"Sir, please tell me who you are and-." Simon got interrupted by Harry hanging up.

"That was lame," I mumbled.

"What did you expect," he responded. I rolled my eyes. "Niall, truth or dare?"

"Dare, mate."

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Larissa here. In the bedroom," he added on, smiling cheekily. Niall blushed and remained frozen. He looked up to meet my eyes. I motioned for him to follow me.

Niall got up and traipsed behind me to the bedroom. Once in there I said, "We aren't really doing this, you know."

He sighed a sigh of relief. "Good because that would sort of make things uncomfortable."

"Right? Ooh, you want some food?"

"Do I?" He asked while smiling. I smiled back.

"Here." I showed him a bunch of food including stuff that ranged from cookies to chips to candy. We grabbed at least 5 of everything and went to sit on my bed. The next 5 minutes will be spent gorging ourselves in food.

***

~Unknown POV~

(A/N- Yay, first point of view switch. Sorry it has to be unknown.)

Ok, what is wrong with me? Why am I feeling like this? When I saw Larissa eagerly take Niall into the bedroom I felt, jealous? How? Niall doesn't like her. I don't like her.

Once the seven minutes have passed, we went to go check on them.

"Okay, lovebirds. Your time is up. You can stop getting at it with each other." Harry knocked on the door. No response. Okay, that's weird.

"Guys, you are gonna swallow each other," Harry tried. Again, no response.

"Try opening the door, mate," I suggested.

"Good idea," Harry said while twisting the door. Inside were Niall and Larissa, eating food?

"I told you guys to play 7 minutes in heaven!" Harry yelled.

"You did. You said to play 7 minutes in heaven with Niall in the bedroom. It's been 7 minutes, I am currently in heaven with all this food, I'm with Niall, and we're in the bedroom," Larissa responded, smiling.

Harry groaned. "Hey, your dare was a disappointment too," Larissa accused Harry. He put his arms up in surrender.

We went back to resume the game. Once we all were in our circle, the lights started to flicker until they went off.