Chapter 19: Finally Together

~The next day- Larissa's POV~

"Lars, wake up!" Someone shook me.

"Go fuck off," I muttered sleepily.

"That's quite rude."

"I don't care. I wanna sleep." I covered my head with the pillow.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to get some coffee."

"I don't like coffee. Wait who is this?"

"It's Louis."

I groaned. "Why are you here?"

"Well good morning to you, too."

"If you are trying to influence who I pick then it's not gonna work," I said ignoring his last comment. "I'm already under a lot of stress."

"Darn it! Now I though that plan was gonna work. Why can't I just take my lady friend out to breakfast?"

"Because your lady friend is tired."

"Stef, no. She's downstairs," he joked.

"Oh yeah because Liam would be all for letting you take his girlfriend out to breakfast. Alone."

"I don't thing he'd mind." Louis chuckled which made me smile. Thank the lawd that my face was under a pillow.

"Leave me alone now."

"Geez can't we just eat out?"

"No now I'm going back to sleep."

"I'm not taking no for an answer."

"You might have to if I don't pick you."

He stayed quiet for a moment. "Fine. I'll be downstairs." I heard my door shut before I tried to fall back asleep but to no avail.

After like fifteen minutes I decided I'll just head downstairs. I hopped of my bed (more like fell off) before trudging to the closet to pick out an outfit. Stefanie and I are just about the same size, her being only slightly bigger, so we share our clothes. Whatever is cute, we wear it no matter who's it really is.

I decided on a salmon (as in the color) shirt and white jean shorts. What? Not all outfits have to have a theme or stuff on them. Basic is amazing!

I threw my hair up in a high ponytail before descending the stairs. All the guys and Stefanie, who was sitting on Liam's lap, greeted me in the kitchen. I waved at them before searching for food.

"You are so adorable," Liam gushed to Stefanie, I assume. I couldn't really see them and who else would he be talking to?

"Says you! You are hot!"

"People please," I interrupted. "No PDA in the kitchen, alright? Save it for yo bedroom." Everyone else but them snickered. What can I say? I'm hilarious! That's a matter of opinion...

At least that shut them up because all they were doing now was whispering and giggling. Stefanie was doing the giggling. Liam just chuckled. I don't know where I'm going with this.

"You better not be whispering about me," I warned, pointing a banana at them.

"Lars. Out of all the things we could possibly talk about, you wouldn't even be on that list," Stef replied.

"Out of all the things we could talk about, you wouldn't be on the list," I mocked.

"You didn't get that word for word!"

"Meh!" I peeled my banana before taking a big bite. Mmm! The wonderful taste of potassium. Healthy words!

"Hah! Stiam strikes again!" She cheered.