Chapter 4: The Killer Storm

By now it had started to pour. Like heavily. So of course when we were sprinting to the car we got drenched. Mehh!

"COVER YOUR EYES! IT'S ACID RAIN!" I screamed. The guys chuckled.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" Stef continued.

"You girls are something," Zayn said once we got into their shiny black limo.

"SOMETHIN' LIKE A PARTY, LA DA DA DA DAA OOOHH!" Stef and I both scream/sang to Something Like a Party by School Gyrls. That's one of my jams.

"Ooh, this is so fancy. I feel like a queen. Of fancy things!" Stefanie gushed.

"Have you ever been in a limo?" Liam asked.

"Nope," we both responded while popping the 'p'.

"Haha jinx you owe me a soda," Stef and I said in sync. Just then she started to tackle me.

I fell to the floor on everyone's feet. Lucky for me, it was wet. Yay. Now my butt's wet.

"Get off me, you fatty." I tried to push her off.

"Don't make me feel insecure about myself." Stef pouted.

"Eh, it's alright. I already do." I succeeded in getting her off of me. She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Hey, put that back in your mouth before I cut it out!" I threatened.

"Mehh!" She mocked like a little kid. We sat back in our seats and took out our phones, acting like nothing happened. Wait, I feel as though there are eyes on me. Not literally, though, because that would be weird. I glanced up along with Stefanie, only to be net with five pairs of eyes glancing at us.

"Don't make fun with your eyes," I whined.

"Yeah, it's not nice to make fun of people who are different," Stef seconded.

"Wha-. Oh. We weren't-. Yeah," Harry spoke awkwardly. Haha such an awkward kid. Or man. He's older than me. Oopsies.

"It's alright we're weirdios!" Stef gleamed. I nodded in agreement.

"Stop it, Louis! Ahh!" Niall screamed. Like a girl, might I add. I looked over at Louis who was licking Niall's ear. I laughed in my head but apparently I made a real laugh and everyone heard it. By this time I couldn't contain myself so I burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry it's just-. Funny and-. I'll stop now." I suddenly turn to serious. Once again, I couldn't contain myself so I gave up. I was going crazy, but hey, it's my normal. "I'm gonna need a minute."

Louis started laughing with me. I hope it's with me and not at me. Niall and Stefanie joined in. Soon, the whole car was in hilarity.

"Yay, I made people laugh," I beamed.

Niall smiled at me.

"'Kay Lars, your laugh is so funny," Niall practically yelled.

"Thanks? I don't know if I should consider that as being a compliment."

The limo pulled into the parking garage of the apartment. It's too soon. I don't want to leave these guys.

"Aww man. We're back to the comforts of our home. Yay," Stef sarcastically says.

A clap of thunder could be heard through the interior walls of the parking garage. I, being prone to loud noises, jumped.

"Geez, the storm is hitting us hard," I noticed. I looked over and the guys all had looks of panic on their faces.

"What?" Stef asked before I did.

"Well, uh, we can't really go back because of the storm," Zayn said while looking down at his feet.