Chapter 18: Choices

A/N- OMG I'M UP TO 300 READS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH IT HURTS! <3

Stay beautiful, lonelies (that's what I'm gonna call you guys... Lonelies! (It doesn't mean you're really lonely, it just has to do with my username!))

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I followed after Niall into his room. I knocked on his closed door. "Niall?"

"It's open," he shouted and I opened the door to find Niall sitting on his bed. "Hey." He smiled sincerely. "Sorry 'bout the whole Louis thing but I'm still not apologizing no matter how much you beg me to."

"Thought not. But Niall, is there really any reason to be mad at Louis? I mean he's just going through the same things you are. He likes me, so do you."

He sighed. "I know but I really do like you Lars, more than any man could."

I nodded. "Look, sad to say but something's gonna happen in the end and someone will get hurt, as much as I desperately don't want that to happen."

"I know." He looked down at his bed.

"Niall, listen you are a great guy and all and I really do like you but you truly don't know what it feels like. I mean having to choose between two friends who like you a lot. It's a huge decision to make and I'm not sure if I'm even ready to make it."

"I know. Listen Larissa, whatever happens, I just wish you the best. I hope your happy whether it's with me or Louis."

I pulled Niall in a hug. "Thank you Niall. It means a lot to know that you care about me. I love you!"

He smiled. "I love you too."

"I'm so sorry but I have to go now."

"Aww I want you to stay in my embrace. Where are you going?"

"I wish I could stay here too but I gotta go to Louis' room."

He looked back down. "Oh, he muttered, "well bye, I guess."

I gave him a small smile. Oh my god I feel like such a jerk. I'm a terrible person. I walked up feeling super guilty before making my way down the hallway to Louis' room.

You could hear Stef still yelling at her sister. Good god.

I knocked lightly on Louis' door. "Come in!" He yelled.

"Hey." I half smiled.

He grinned back. "Hello, love. Sit." He pat his bed next to him.

"I was planning on it." I walked over to where Louis was sitting before joining him. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"So what up?"

"Eh, nothing. Maybe, you know, an apology would be pretty cool..." I trailed off, hinting for him to apologize.

"I agree. Niall should most certainly apologize."

"I didn't mean-"

"I know what you meant, Lars. And I'm sorry but I'm not going to apologize."

I looked up at him. "You just did. Now all you gotta do is say those words you just said, well the 'I'm sorry' but to him instead."

He chuckled. "It's funny how you think that could happen."

"I tried," I muttered, looking back down.

"Hey don't hide that beautiful face. I want to see it."

I looked back up at him to meet his green eyes, or orbs as some people call them. Well I don't. I sorta just did. I'm stupid.

"You know, your cheesiness never fails to impress me." I grinned.