Chapter 25: Facing the Music

I barely slept at all last night. And when I say I barely slept I mean I got like three hours. That's not good for a 17 year old girl like me.

The guilt has been eating me alive. Harry and I kissed. Harry and I kissed. My mouth connected with another guy's even though I have a boyfriend.

Oh god. I have a boyfriend... I'm a cheater. I'm unfaithful.

How am I supposed to tell Louis? He has to know eventually, though. I can't just not tell him. Our relationship practically just started and I don't want it to begin with lies.

Oh my freaking god I am a terrible person. I truly don't deserve the life I have. This life is too good for me. I don't deserve to have a boyfriend, much less a famous one.

There are probably so many girls who, even though don't know I exist, would take my spot. So many girls would wish to be at least friends with the guys like I am. I need to be more appreciative of this awesome life.

Although it's not awesome now because I screwed it up. Or it was screwed up... by a certain idiot by the name of Harry. I can't even count the number of times I have mentally strangled him.

How does he feel about this? Is he guilty? Does he even feel the slightest bit rueful? Or is he just lying there, pretending like nothing is happening? That is so not fair! I hate how it doesn't affect him at all but for me, it's like having to write five ten-page essays that are all due tomorrow for school. So much stress...

I grabbed my phone from right beside me to check the time. It was already 9:53? Whoa, I didn't know I have been lying here for that long.

I propped myself on my elbows and looked at the sleeping Stefanie next to me. She had her phone clutched in her hands like her life depended on it. Aw!

I crawled over her to the ladder and descended it. I grabbed a bunch of clothes from my suitcase before climbing up to my bunk to change, not even bothering to see who was up.

Yes, changing in a bunk with one other person in it is hard but some idiot was in the bathroom so therefore I couldn't change there.

After briskly changing, I headed out to sit at the table to see who was up.

Niall was sitting alone eating cereal. "Hey, Niall!" I greeted him.

"Hee, Lrawissa," he responded with food in his mouth. He swallowed before repeating, "Hey, Larissa."

"Where the others?"

"Uh, let's see. Harry's in bed," I mentally groaned at that doofus being in the same room as me, "as well as Zayn, Liam went out for a walk, and Louis is in the shower."

"Ah." I nodded.

"He mentioned something about wanting you in there," He trailed off, staring in front of him.

I choked on my own spit. "Wha- that's disgusting! Oh my god!! What the-"

Niall burst out laughing. "I was joking, Larseypoo. Relax."

I playfully slapped his arm. "You poo sack!"

He put his hand on his heart. "That hurt a lot."

"Good." I smiled and grabbed a banana.

The bathroom door opened and Louis walked into the lounging area. "Hello." He waved.

A pang of guilt washed over me. That was the guy that I cheated on. Oh my god. How was he ever going to forgive me?

Louis pecked me on the lips. Did you hear that sound? That was the sound of my heart breaking.

I was frozen. Like I literally couldn't move.