Chapter 27: It'll Be Fun He Said

"Louis!" I whined.

He smirked.

"That is not fair!"

"Hey, I am just better!" Louis stuck his tongue out at me.

The reason we had raced home is that we both really wanted to play Mario Kart for Wii. I have a feeling the way I explained it made it sound like some nasty things were gonna take place. Well they didn't.

Honestly, I didn't know how we'd both want to do the same things but somehow that happened. Weirdio!

Louis, my dumbass of a boyfriend, picked one of the larger characters so he indecently pushed me off the course on Rainbow Road.

In case you hadn't known, Rainbow Road is like this very hard course that you have to be amazing at to beat it. Most of the parts in it don't have side rails so you can fall off. It's also on a rainbow, hence the name Rainbow Road.

"It's your fault you picked one of the smaller characters," he added on.

"Toadette is cute, alright? Geez, I thought you were my nice boyfriend," I pouted, "but apparently I was wrong."

"You know you love me."

"Loved," I corrected.

"Aw, babe. I'm sorry," he paused and I took this time to open my mouth to accept his apology, "sorry that you are foolish when it comes to playing Mario Kart."

"I was gonna accept your apology, you know but you just blew it."

"You know you can't stay mad at me forever, love." He pulled me onto his lap.

I craned my neck to look at him. "Yes I can," I murmured.

"Doubt it."

I raised an eyebrow. "And what makes you think that I'll forgive you?"

He placed a soft, lingering kiss on my lips. Once he pulled away, he readjusted himself and I so I was lying with my head on his lap.

I sighed. "Alright, you win. Jerk," I muttered the last part.

"I guess I'll take that," he said defeatedly.

"Good 'cause it's the best you're getting."

"Joy," he responded sarcastically.

"You betcha!" I gave him a close-eyed grin.

"D'you go out drinking?" He asked me from above, considering his head is hovering over mine.

"I'm only almost 18, Louis. I can't drink."

His hand went up to play with my hair while his eyes widened. "You actually follow that law?"

"Of course. I'm a good citizen."

"Have you ever drank before?" He questioned slowly.

"That's like asking someone if they've ever eaten before. Of course I have. I am catholic, after all. I drank wine like every Sunday when my mom and I went to church."

"Wow you're such a wimp." Louis started braiding my hair.

"You know what? I'm just a good, respectful person."

"Alright. We should go out," he suggested.

"I thought we were," I said slowly.

"No duh, silly. I mean clubbing." He let the loose strands of the messed-up braid fall down.

I shrugged. "Oh clubbing isn't my thing."

"C'mon you'll like it," he assured me.

"But I'm a good person."