Chapter 9: The Bet

I made a mental gulp. Oh lawd! You see I've never actually kissed a guy. Ever!

So you're telling me that you are almost 18 years old and you've never kissed someone? I know, lame. Well, we know what the 'l' in lame stands for. Lars.

Louis looked just as surprised as me. He had a slight blush on his cheeks.

Liam and Niall just sat there with their eyebrows raised.

Zayn and, of course, Harry were smirking. Bastards.

Stefanie kinda looked like a fish. You know, with her mouth open.

"Go on," Harry urged. I sighed while Louis moved closer to me. "Well? Don't just sit there. Kiss!" Now how am I going to get him back? I could-

My thoughts were cut loose by Louis' lips attached to mine. I felt...

Nothing.

I didn't feel a spark or anything.

Am I supposed to?

I glanced at Niall. He looked tense. What's his problem?

***

~Niall's POV~

Okay, they have been at it for like 10 seconds now. They can stop now!

Stupid Harry just had to make that the dare.

Louis enjoys it. I can tell that from the way he kisses her. He only does it like that when he truly enjoys the kiss.

Lars, on the other hand, doesn't really seem like she's enjoying it much. I'm not sure but I can feel her awkwardness.

Does she like Louis? Or are they just friends?

I hate this! I seriously do. I kinda like her. Oh, who am I kidding? I really do like her.

I just don't think she feels the same way about me, though.

Does she think of us as just friends? Ugh. Why does she have to be so confusing?

"Uh, Niall. Niall?" Liam asked, waving his hand in front of my face. "Your knuckles are turning white." I just realized that my fists were clenched. And that they were, after what seemed like forever, done kissing.

Louis had a smile on his face as he glanced at the floor. Larissa was blushing like mad.

Suddenly she spoke up. "My turn."

***

~Larissa's POV~

Hmm. What was I gonna do? Aha! Perfect.

I turned to Stefanie. "You. Girl, in the pink and blue plaid shirt. Truth or dare?"

She thought for a moment before smiling. "Dare. Now hit me with your best shot!"

"Okay," I pretended to think. "I dare you to kiss Harry. No. Make out with him! For 10 seconds!"

Her face paled and her mouth fell open. "Y-you want me t-to F-French kiss with h-him," she stuttered while pointing at Harry, who just smirked. Does that boy ever get embarrassed?

I nodded. "For 10 seconds." Ghosts were tan compared to her right now.

"C'mon. You told me you've always wanted to." I wiggled my eyebrows. What's better than a little moral support?

"B-but that's not fair. Instead can we-"

She got cut off by Harry's face on hers. Does that even sound right?

Eww. Their kiss is getting pretty heated and they're only at 2 seconds.

"This is disgusting." I turned away.