Chapter 33: A Night to Remember

A/N- You may hate me by the end of this chapter! I'm seriously soo sorry!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For the millionth time, your hair looks so perfect, dude." I groaned, annoyed with Stefanie's consistent asking of whether her hair looks nice or not.

"But you sure? I mean, we're going to a super huge party that the guys happened to be invited to. It isn't like your birthday. Liam and Louis chose us as their plus ones so we really have to dress to impress," she commented, applying loads of hairspray to her freshly done curls.

"I understand completely. And don't worry, you look gorgeous."

She grinned. "Same to you."

"Eep! I feel pretty! Oh-so pretty!" I sang.

"I feel pretty and witty and bright!" Stefanie continued, automatically knowing that I was singing I Feel Pretty from one of our favorite musicals, West Side Story. "And I pity any girl who isn't me tonight!"

"I feel stunning, and entrancing! Feel like running and dancing for joy!" I was ballroom dancing around the room.

Stef joined in my dancing as we both sang the last part together in our mediocre singing voices. "For I'm loved by a pretty wonderful boooooy!"

We struck a pose that didn't make any sense at all. I nearly jumped out of my skin as I heard applause coming from the doorway. Our heads snapped to see Liam and Louis grinning at us, clad in suits.

"Jesus, you scared the shit outta me!" Stefanie screamed, throwing her arms in the air exasperatedly.

"I mean I know you girls can dance but now you can sing too? What can't you do?" Liam questioned in disbelief.

I rolled my eyes. "We can't sing."

"Sure. Okay. That's just like saying that we can dance," Louis commented.

"Well..." I trailed off.

"Exactly. Now c'mon." He stuck out his hand for me to grab, for which I did, and led me down the hallway to meet up with the rest of the guys.

"So c-c'mon, you got it wrong, to prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong!" I sang silently.

"Wait, why did you just decide to sing What Makes You Beautiful?"

"Because you said c'mon, so I immediately thought of that."

"You know, you could've also sang c'mon, c'mon and dance with me baby," he sang the last part.

"What's that?"

"C'mon, C'mon?" he gave me an expectant look as if he thought I'd actually know what he means. "You know, another song of ours?"

"Oh I don't know that one. Is it new?"

"Newer, yes," he made sure to emphasize that word.

"Now I feel so bad that I don't know it. I only know a couple of your songs though. I'm such a bad person." I chuckled.

"Don't say things like that, babe." He booped my nose. Hehe. "What songs do you know?"

"Uh, well What Makes You Beautiful, obviously, um uh, Kiss You, Rock Me, that one's honestly super catchy, and Over Again. I quite like that last one. I only heard Stefanie singing the tune, which I thought was catchy, so I asked her about it and yeah. I mean I would probably know more if I heard the tunes, recognizing them from the concert. But basically, that's all I know for now."