Chapter 12: That Was Eventful!

A/N- PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!

Sorry it took forever!

But... I hope you aren't disappointed with this chapter because there is some Louissa love. Enjoy, my little munchkins!

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis had his typical disguise on while I changed into a real outfit. On top I wore a black short sleeved shirt with white cats that was cut about mid-stomach (what can I say? I love cats!) over a white cami. For bottoms I wore black jean shorts. I wore my black flip flops. They're honestly the comfiest shoes out there.

Right now we were strolling through the streets of Chicago looking for interesting stuff.

We had already been to the Sears Tower, although Louis kind of used his fame to get up there really quickly, much to my dismay, and the Art Institute, much to Louis' dismay.

"Ooh, we should go to Navy Pier and ride the Ferris wheel," I suggested.

"Eh, I'm up for that," Louis agreed.

I noticed what he was wearing and burst out laughing.

"Seriously? You've laughed like 7 times about my attire." He pouted.

"Well, it's just so," I paused trying to find the right words, "not like you."

"Would you rather spend this day with a bunch of girls following us?"

"Naw. They would probably laugh at you too." I beamed.

He face palmed. "Uh, I think we're here."

"Uh, I do too." I suppressed a laugh.

"Are you mocking me." He smirked while putting his hands on his hips.

I put my hand on my chest to seem offended. "Why would you accuse me of such a thing? Is that what I am to you?"

He rolled his eyes. "Of course not, sweetums," he spoke in a high pitched girlish voice.

I folded my arms. "If that was an impersonation of me well that was terrible."

"Maybe it wasn't. Maybe I just talk like this. You know-" Louis said before getting interrupted.

"Are you guys going to move?" A nasty looking lady hissed. Geez. City folk can be cruel sometimes.

Then again I did just realize we were standing in the middle of the line for the Ferris wheel. What the heck? How did we get here?

"What if we don't wanna move?" Louis sassed the lady.

I nudged him in the ribs. "Dude, don't push it."

"Imma push whatever I wanna push!" He yelled. His sudden outburst made me jump.

"Excuse me?!?" The lady folded her arms.

"You heard me!" Louis sneered.

"Sir, you are going to move if I have to call the police to do it!" The lady screamed.

"Do it, bitch! I ain't afraid of you!" Louis hissed in the lady'a face.

"Louis, seriously stop!" I whined gripping his arm and attempting to yank him away from the lady.

"Mommy, can we get cotton candy?" A little kid asked the lady while tugging at her shirt.

"Of course, honey," she cooed to the child before glaring at us. "This isn't over!"

"Oh but I believe it is." Louis smirked.

She grunted before walking away.

I sighed a sigh of relief. "Dude, what the hell was that about?"