Chapter 24: Harry the Grouch

"Get up!" Someone screamed in my face while they shook me.

I groaned. "Dafuq do you want?"

"I want you to get up!" They tried again.

"Louis, go away!"

"I didn't think I sounded that much like a man." The voice sounded offended.

My eyes opened and I scanned the sight above me. "Sorry, Stef. I was half asleep. What did you expect?"

"True but hey, today is gonna be a big day and we'll have fun at their concert tonight."

"Speaking of the guys where are they?" I rolled to the side so I was propped up on my elbow facing Stefanie.

"Li woke me up and told me that they had to go to a sound check, whatever the hell that means."

"Li?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes ma'am. Now that I actually know him in real life I can call him by a nickname. I've always wanted to do that," she squealed. Fan girl Stefanie is back. Yay, not.

"You're living the dream." I rolled my eyes and pushed past her to get out of the bunk. A sudden thought occurred to me. "Are we in Minnesota? Like Minneapolis?"

"Yes, we are. Chicago is our past now," she said sounding wise.

I widened my eyes. "Okay."

"So we got a couple of hours before their show tonight, what should we do?"

"I think I have a perfect idea." I smiled to myself.

***

~3 hours later~

(A/N- Sorry I reeeeeallly don't know how long a sound check is. Sorry if I got my facts wrong or whatever)

"You suck!" Stefanie shrieked at me.

"I can't help my suckiness." I stuck pmy tongue out at her.

She made a scissors motion with her hands. "I can't help my suckiness," she mocked me with an overly bratty tone.

"You just suck at Mario Kart." I crossed my arms and grinned in victory.

"Do not!" She pouted. "I got pushed off the course a lot."

"By me! I was the same size character as you. You are just an awful driver."

"I hate you."

"I love you too." In case you hadn't guessed, which I really hope you did, we were playing Mario Kart. She was Toad and I was Toadette. They are my favorite characters. They wear diapers. Teehee...

The door was pushed open and Stefanie and I screamed, cowering in fear in the corner.

"We're home!" Said a friendly voice. Five idiots waltzed on into the room.

"We thought you guys were kidnappers!" Stefanie yelled.

"Yeah, don't you guys knock?" I added.

"This is our own tour bus. You girls are the guests here so we don't have to knock whilst going into our own bus," Louis said in a 'duh' tone.

"You still coulda knocked," I mumbled.

"So how'd it go?" Stefanie asked.

"Same as usual. Tiring." Liam shrugged.

"What have you two been doing?" Niall questioned.

"Playing Mario Kart," I answered.

"And cheating!" Stefanie pointed at me.