Chapter 41: Forgiveness is the Key

~Stefanie's POV~

I smirked knowingly as I glanced at Liam. He and I were just lounging in my hotel room.

"So do you wanna watch them in order?" I suggested.

His face snapped to see mine and soon contorted into one of confusion as he raised his eyebrows. "What the hell you on?"

"You know," I continued, sinisterly checking out my finger nails, "all eight Harry Potter movies."

"What do you-"

I cut him off by swiftly moving so my body was right in front of him, inching forward. "You know," I breathed out alluringly, "the bet we made." I lifted a leg over so that I was straddling him.

Liam gulped. "Uh..."

"We obviously know that Lars and Louis became a couple after the chemistry they had back in the alley," I explained, swiping my hand under his chin flirtatiously. "And that was what I was betting for, wasn't it?"

He nodded his head, sitting still like a statue. I leaned forward, brushing my lips against his ear. "So technically speaking, I won the bet."

I left a trail of small kisses from his ear, across his neck, down his jawline, finally stopping before they got to his lips.

He hastily leaned forward, attempting to kiss me in what I presume would turn into a heated make out session, but I put a finger to his mouth to stop him.

"Eager, are we?" I asked, soon trailing my fingers down his shirt, fumbling with the seam. His eyes kept their gaze with mine, although I could tell he was struggling to not look at what my hands were doing.

I rested my forehead against his as I began to move my hips a little. I could feel his heartbeat quicken under my touch and he breathed out in delight.

I rolled my hips on his, my fingers now sliding under the material of his shirt, feeling his abs.

His hands had slid their way around my waist, bringing me closer.

"D'you like this?" I asked, panting lightly.

"Mm," he moaned, acknowledging that he did, in fact, enjoy what I was doing. I was beginning to feel him liking it in another way, if you know what I mean.

"That's good, because I did too." I smirked, pulling back. I pulled my hands out from under his shirt. Just to play around one last time, I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him awfully close. "You'll also enjoy all eight movies as well." I pecked him on the cheek, lifting a leg over and standing up.

"What?" he questioned, completely bewildered.

"You wouldn't think that I'd actually let you get what you wanted, even though I won the bet, would you?"

"You tease. You fucking tease," he accused, crossing his arms.

"That's what I'm here for. Oh, and you might wanna use the bathroom," I suggested, my evil smirk growing wider.

"Wait, why?"

"You kinda have a... little problem," I answered, turning away to go find the bag Lars and I brought that had all the movies we enjoyed in it.

He muttered a bunch of incoherent words, getting up to most likely do whatever needed to be done in the bathroom. It's moments like this that I'm super glad I'm not a guy.

I grinned to myself as I pulled out all eight movies. I couldn't hide my excitement as it's been far too long since I've last seen any of them.