Chapter 30: Surprises

A/N- Heyy! After this, could you read my new story Causing Trouble! Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Larsy poo, what's wrong?" Louis asked from the sofa.

"Just someone texted me. Wrong number, I assume." I shrugged it off naturally.

He walked over to me so he was standing beside me. "What did it say?" He asks, full of concern.

"Nothing."

"Lars," he urged, not believing my pathetic excuse.

"Okay, all it said was 'miss me, Larissa' in that exact dialogue."

"That sounds like a creepy stalkerish kind of message. I don't think that's exactly no big deal."

"Lou, it's okay, I swear. There's nothing to be worried about. Probably just nothing."

"Do I need to get the police on this 'cause I can?"

"No!" I shouted quickly. "I mean no. It'll probably just blow over in a short time. Come on let's eat something I'm starving."

Little did I know that it wasn't exactly going to blow over.

***

~Two Days Later~

"Seriously, who is this?" I groaned, running a hand through my hair.

Stefanie sighed. "I would be a little worried, Lars. Not only does he know your name but he also knows your boyfriend and where you're going. That's fricking creepy! You need to call the police or at least start by telling Louis and the rest of the guys."

I had recently just received two messages in the last two days. Basically, I got a new one each day.

The first one read, 'Will he treat you right?' which we can only assume is about Louis. The second one read, 'It's warmer in the Southern Hemisphere,' saying that it is warm in Australia and basically letting me know that he knows we're going there soon.

"Look, I don't want Louis to get worked up over this. I should be the one trying to find out who this is, not him. He probably doesn't even know who this person is at all so he wouldn't understand any possible clues.

We could do this on our own without any of the guys. After all, I actually know of this person and you are a directioner. You guys can do anything to find out anyone's personal data. You're better than the FBI. Together, we could find out this creep.

So we know that this person must be really into the news considering they've heard the tabloids' reports of Louis and I dating, considering him and I are public now, and us going on tour with them.

They probably also must have had a history with me considering they said, and I quote, 'miss me'. That just proves that I know him/her personally. And that they have my number."

"Okay," she spoke slowly, "and how exactly does that help us?"

"I don't know, man. I just remembered what he said. And I just came up with such a motivational speech about how we can achieve our goals so of course I don't know what to do with the given information. I don't have an actual plan anyways."

Stefanie groaned. "You better think fast 'cause I don't want you to get more of these notes. This person is a creep."

"I think you mentioned that before."

"Well I can't emphasize it enough."

"I understand that now. Look, Steffy, we got this. We, mostly I though, can figure out who this toolbag is and put an end to these anonymous texts."