Chapter 15: My Poor Innocent Eyes!

A/N- So this is kinda a filler...

OMG I AM SOO KIDDING!

Warning: This chapter may get your feels all worked up so prepare for this! This is your final warning! Read at your own pace!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flashback in Stefanie's POV~

"Bye guys." Niall closed the door behind him. No doubt he's going to see Larsey. I mean, that's pretty obvious. Duh!

"So what do you guys wanna do?" I looked around but everyone else had gone leaving Liam in the room with me. "Awkward," I muttered to myself.

Liam chuckled. "Yeah this wouldn't be the first time the guys have left me."

"What do you mean?" I question.

"Well, they always leave to do their own things and I'm usually the one who doesn't have anything to do," he explained.

"Ah." I nodded. "So, what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. We could watch a movie!" He suggested.

"Can we watch The Lion King? I love that movie." I jumped up and down excitedly.

"Who doesn't. Although I prefer Toy Story but this works, too." Liam shrugged.

"Toy Story? The Lion King is so much better," I pointed out.

"Nuh uh!" He whined like a little kid. "Toy Story is way better!"

I rolled my eyes. "Nope! The Lion King has freaking lions. Like LIONS! Toy Story just has toys and people which are far less interesting."

"Toys are amazing! You play with them and they are fun! Lions kill you. Plus they only show that movie from the nice perspective of the lions. Lions are vicious animals that would normally kill but they couldn't show that in the movie could they," he shot back.

"Lions are still better." I crossed my arms.

"You sure are stubborn." He smiled and I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Stubborn, what? Where do you get that? I'm not stubborn!" I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes. "Okay. I'll believe that when pigs fly."

"You say that now but you'll be proven wrong when they do fly!" I yell before running around the room. Liam looked quite amused at what I was doing. That was until I made a clumsy move. Clumsy Stef.

I tripped over the air. Just kidding. It wasn't the air. Obviously a ghost grabbed my leg and I went flying. Not literally but that would be fun. And scary.

I awaited myself for the impact of hitting the ground but it never game. Instead, someone caught me. Or should I say Liam because the only logical explanation for this is him catching me. It could've been the ghost! Maybe he was a Sour Patch Kid. You know, first they're sour, then they're sweet. It tripped me then caught me! The guys are haunted by a Sour Patch Kid ghost! This could be on Celebrity Ghost Stories!

"You okay?" Liam asked. I glanced up to meet his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine." I tried to help myself up but failed miserably. I wouldn't say miserably because I did end up back in his warm, inviting arms. Whoa! Where did that come from? Who said that? Maybe Larissa is right, maybe I am possessed. By the Sour Patch Kid ghost!

He chuckled. "You need some help?"

"I would say 'no' to not sound so desperate but yeah I really do," I spoke to the floor.