Chapter 1

So this is my first story. I hope you guys like it!

*************************************************************************************************

I am so sick of Serenity talking about this Kyle Haren guy. I don't even know who he is and yet she wont shut up about him! It's gotten to the point where Amanda locked herself in her room. Yep, these are my roommates.

"Serenity can you turn that crap off please!?" I yell over the blaring music.

"Shut up! I'm trying to listen to Niall sing!!" I hear Serenity yell. Oh my gosh. I can already tell this is going to be yet another long day.

Amanda, Serenity, and I all live in Serenity's apartment. Or should I say flat since it's in London. Don't blam me, I grew up in America.

"Hey, Ellie!" Amanda's screams from her room, though she doesn't sound angry. I run upstairs and try to open the door, but like always, it's locked.

"Let me in if you need me. Geez."

"Oh, yeah, sorry 'bout that." She opens the door and I see a smile across her face.

I stand there, and Amanda does the same. "What do you want?" she nags me. She has got to be kidding me.

"You called me," I say with some sass.

"Oh yeah. Can you get my notebook from my backpack downstairs?"

"Sure," I reply and run down the stairs to grab her backpack. I throw it to the top of the stairs and yell "there yo go".

I walk back to the couch to watch Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. Right as I sit down, a commercial. Just my luck. The commercial was about this boy band coming back to London for more concerts. One Dissection was it? The second this blondish brown hair guy started, guess who runs in. Serenity. She jumps over the couch and onto me.

"Dude!" I shout.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD" she screams in my ear. "DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS?!?!?!"

"Nope, not really." I reply "Get off me"

"No" What! Is she trying to break me? "THAT'S NIALL HORAN!!!" Guess it's NIALL HORAN not KYLE HAREN. My bad.

"Ok, now i know who he is. Can you get off me now?" She finally gets off. Thank God for that.

"How could you have not heard of Niall? It's not like I don't talk about him" she says sarcasticly. "He's my soulmate!" Wow, shocker. When the commercial goes off, she goes back to the kitchen to finish breakfast while listening to, guess who? One Direction.

I have to admit though, they are pretty good.

"You know," I yell towards Serenity. "you'll probably never meet them and so then you'll never get to marry your 'soul mate'."

"I have a plan," Serenity replies proudly.

"Really?" I ask with curiosity.

"Well," she begins. This outta be good. "what I'll do is find him at his favorite bar, wait till he's drunk, and bring him here." She stops.

"Then?" I ask as I take a sip of my water.

"I'll wait for his consent to have his babies!"

I took a spit take all over Amanda's really cute white shirt. Now she decides to come down. Amanda, surprisingly unfazed (especially because of how prissy she is) asks, "And what if that doesn't work?"

"My plan B is..." Seriously, how is she not phased? "find an abusive boyfriend and hang out at Nando's, Niall's favorite restaurant, and have my boyfriend hit me and the hot and good Niall will come to my rescue." Can't wait to see that 'evil' plane happen.

*************************************************************************************************

Ellie on the side :)