Ch.1 Simon Cowell's Daughter /Harry Styles Fanfic

Gabriella's Pov.

Hi my name is Gabriella Cowell.

Yes you heard me as in Simon Cowells daughter. I'm 18 and I have a sister named Sally she's like my best friend, she's 19 a year older than me. I also have two older brothers, Jake 22, Ronnie 25, I love singing but I also love doing other things. My best friend Eleanor models with me which I enjoy because I have someone with me when I travel.

"Gabriella wake up"My mom tells me as she tries to wake me up.

"Mom it's too early."I groan covering myself with my blanket.

"Gabby get up or your going to be late for your photo shoot" She grabs my blanket and leaves my room leaving me cold.

It's saturday and today was supposed to be my day off but a photoshoots wouldn't hurt my lazy day. Eleanor will be there with me because I have a photoshoot with one direction, and of course my boobear louis! Also known as Eleanor's boyfriend.

"Gabby are you going to eat breakfast before you leave, Maria made eggs and bacon?"Mom asks before I headed towards the door.

"Um no thanks I think I'll grab something to eat at the photo shoot" I replied walking over to her and kissing her cheek.

"Ok then have fun your Dad and Kathy will be here when you get home" She tells me.

"Ok mom, I got to go, love you mom bye"

Your probably wondering who Kathy is well she's my Dad's girlfriend , my Mom and Dad got a divorce when I was around 9 years old. My mom and dad still talk to each other like best friends an my mom likes Kathy as a friend so it's nice they all get along. My mom lives with us cause she hasn't found a place of her own yet here in London, but she wants to move back to where I was born she has her side of the family their back home.

__________________________

Sorry for the shirt chapter!

Hello loves! I hope you enjoyed this first chapter I am re-editing my books so bear with me if you see any error, I did write this book three years ago so im fixing the mistakes and changing some stuff! Hope you enjoy!(: