Ch.58 Interview

Gabriella's Pov.

"Gabby, your preganant" Klohe said and kourtney jumped up and down along with the other girls.

"Wow" I said. I looked at the time,I'm going to be late for the interview.

"Oh shit, guys I have an interview with Ellen I have to go I'll talk to you guys later, and Kendal, Kylie I'll see you tomorrow in London" I said leaving their house.

Arriving at the interview.

I got my makeup down, hair, and I got dressed into a cute outfit.

"Gabriella, your on in 5" Randy said.

"Today we have here with us, a wonderful,beautiful talented young lady here with us today, give it up for Gabriella Cowell" Ellen said standing up.

I walked out and waved to everyone, I hugged Ellen and sat down.

"It's good to have you back here again Gabby" Ellen said.

"Well your my favorite talk show" I said smiling and everyone screamed.

"And how is that I'm you favorite" she asked.

"Cause you don't talk shit about me or my love life" I said laughing, she laughed as well.

"Haha ok, so we heard about the news of you getting shot, and we all prayed, and were happy your good,health and alive" Ellen said and everyone clapped.

"Thank you, I'm glad I'm here" I said.

"Ok so we know that you are no longer on tour with the boys, but the fans are asking if you would do tour somewhere in the future" she asked.

"I would love too, but not anytime soon, I have a surprise that I will tell on Oprah Winfrey 2 hour long interview tomorrow in London" I said.

"Gabby, I'm sorry to ask about your love life, I guess I'm not your favorite right now haha, but the fans want to know, Harry was seen the night of the shooting, he was crying but why was he kissing Kendal Jenner, 3 days later" she asked pointing to the screen of a picture of Kendal and Harry in the car.

"That's something you should ask Harry, for me I guess your just gunna have your heart broken at some point in your life " I said adjusting myself in my seat.

"Well since now that you are single I got a couple surprises for you" she said and these hot guys shirtless came out and over to me as started giving me a lap dance Ellen and the crowd were laughing.

They walked away and one guy winked at me and gave me his phone number.
I was laughing.

"That was practically rape, I'm only 19" I said laughing.

She laughed, along with the crowed.

"We know that you can't sing for a while, and we were hoping you could, we got you a little gift before you go" she said.

"You didn't have to" I said as she handed me a bag.

It had an Ellen shirt, and a pair of underwear.

"I will definitely where this" I said giving her a hug.

"Oh and one more thing, we know your brother Jake serves in the army, and you haven't seen him in 6 months we have a surprise" she said pointing behind me as I see Jake.

I started crying and ran to my brother, he picked me up and spun me around.

"I've missed you" I said crying.

"I've missed you too baby sis" he said kissing my head.

"Awe brother and sister moment, well guys that's the end of the show see you next week" Ellen said dating bye to the tv.

I hugged her and said thank you.

"Let's go home sis" He said as we walked backstage.

My photoshoot was canceled because the supplies weren't here, so I guess I'm going home.

"Let's go home guys" I said to Danny as Cody, Jake smiled at me and we left to the private jet.

I told Jake what happened to me and Harry and how I lied about my memory lost and how I'm telling Harry and the rest of the guys the truth when we get back to London.

Jake said he was sorry for not coming to see me in the hospital I said it was ok and that I was glad he was here right now, when I told Jake about Harry and Kendal he freaked out like Ronnie did saying he wanted to kill harry.
Well you gotta love big brothers.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry for making it short lol, I'll update tomorrow!!!(: