Ch.25 Where am I going

Gabby's Pov.

After I ran out of my house I just drove, where?idk I just needed to leave.

When I was driving I had the radio on a station , Justin Bieber song came on Boyfriend. Justin is my bestfriend,a brother to me. I remembered Justin had told me that he was having a concert here in London. I decided to call justin.

"Hey Justin what's up" I said having him on speaker.

"Nothing much just in the dressing room for the concert tonight, why?" Justin asked.

"Is it ok if I stay with you for awhile,and come to your concert tonight I'll explain everything when I get to the arena" I said sighing.

"Yeah,sure let me send you the address for the arena, I'll see you in a bit" he said as he hung up.

Justin sent me the address, I found the arena. Justin told the body guards I would be coming so once they saw me in my car they came to help me get in the arena,since all the fans are outside.

Justin's body guards escorted me to Justin's dressing room and when I knocked on the door I see Justin shirtless, I've seen him shirtless so many times I'm used to it.

"Omg Justin I've missed you" I said as I jumped on him and had my legs around his waist.

"I know I've missed you too, I've been needing you bestfriend" he said putting me down back on my feet.

"Well brother from another mother, we have a lot to catch up on now don't we" I said raising an eyebrow as he laughed.

"So tell me why your here Gabby, I know something's wrong"he said looking right at me. I turned around and walked towards the couch so I can sit.

"Fine I'll tell you". I can't keep a secret from Justin I always tell him everything and I any lie to him. once just came and sat down next to me, I started to explain everything to him.

"Well gabby, I think you should just let Harry have some space and time to think, he wants to protect you that's the number one job for the boyfriend to do
and you could have at least told your dad about it, as long as you're okay right now I'm fine. Gabby just know that I love you like a sister and I will always be here for you know matter what." Justin said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Thanks JB that means a lot that you care a lot" I said as a lied down on the couch.

"You look tired, just sleep right now and I'll wake you up when the concert starts in 2 hours" he said as he kissed my head and put a blanket over me.

Justin has always cared for me and he's so nice.

_________________________

I hope you guys liked this chapter, this week wasn't the best, but I'll try to update tomorrow or tonight.

Comment and Vote.