Ch.10 She's Talented

Gabby's Pov.

Once we parked the Range Rover in our large drive way,we stepped out of the car and walked towards the door I grabbed my keys from my side purse.

Once we got in Maria our cook,she a really nice person and I can talk to her about anything.

"DAD, KATHY ARE YOU HOME?" I screamed out loud so they can hear me in this big house .

"Hi Harry it's nice to see you again" Maria said

"Hi Maria it's good to see you again" Harry said kissing her cheek.

"So you two came here together"she pointed to me and Harry and smiled

"So are you two like a thing now ?"she added

"No Maria were just friends "I answered with wide eyes.

"Yeah just friends" Harry said with a smile.

"Mhm okay sure, now gabby your dad and Kathy will be here around Sunday they went to Los Angeles to sign the papers so your mother can start treatment, and your sister Sally should be arriving tomorrow morning from dance school, so it's just you two for dinner tonight, and your brothers are arriving tomorrow too"Maria said to us.

"Okay ,me and Harry are going upstairs to my room call us if you need us" I said while walking up the stairs ,and Harry trailing behind me.

"So when do I get to see your talents of yours and you have a sister, and brother ?" Harry asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'll show you when we get to my room and yeah I do have a sister, her name is Sally she's loves dancing and she goes too a dance school in New York, and she 19 a year older than me "

"Do you have any other sibling I don't know about cause your the only one Simon talks about? "he said

And once we got to my room we walked over to the balcony and say down on the chairs I had.

"It's just I have 2 brothers Jake he's 20 and Ronnie is 23, about two years ago my brothers and my dad got into a huge argument my dad wanted to control my brothers lives and tell them what job to have and my brothers didn't want that, my brother Jake went into the army, and Ronnie lives in Los Angeles California as an actor and he has a 5 month old daughter"

"Gabby, I am so sorry they left" Harry said while holding my hand.

"Sally left when she was 15 to live with my grandma in New York to start her dance school which last 3 years and another 2 for teaching kids,so she's almost done with that but I'm glad I still get to see my brothers and sister, when I can."I said trying to smile and wipe my tears

"Okay no more crying for me, lets go show you my talent I have that your dying to see" I said as I was cleaning my tears.

"Ok good,now show me what you got beautiful" He flirts.

"Follow me Mr.styles"

"Yes Mrs. Cowell" Harry said trying to copy my American accent but failed.

I looked at Harry and we both laughed.

"Uh gabby why are we walking toward your closet"He asked curiously as he looked around.

Harry's Pov.

Listening to her story about her brothers was sad, no wonder Simon had a picture of them but never talked about them ,I mean he also talked about sally ,but he said they hardly talked as well , so I guess Gabriella and Simon are the closest out the rest since Simon did talk about gabby more. Simon had mentioned that Sally loves dancing and that she hardly called Simon ,she only called her mom or gabby ,but never Simon.