Ch.28 Danger?More security?Mom?

Gabriella's Pov.

After the concert me and Harry left the rest of the guys went back to the house already. Right now me and Harry are in my car, he's driving.

I felt my phone buzz so I decided to check it.

Unknown:

I enjoyed your singing babygirl, nice car, btw I'll have you gone soon...

XoXoXo.........

I had my eyes glued to my phone I had tears forming in my eyes, I was scared someone was watching me and Harry right now.

"Gabby" Harry said trying to get my attention.

"Mhm,what, sorry I wasn't listening" I said whipping my tears away.

"Gabby what's wrong" Harry said pulling the car to the side of the road.

I handed him my phone.

"Gabby we seriously need to get you safe, let's go home and talk to your dad about it ok?" he asked me.

I nodded Harry pulled me into a hug. He let me go and started driving again.

We arrived at my house, I took a deep breath scared of what's going to happen. Harry came to my side of the car and he held his hand out for me to take it. We both walked up to the door, I unlocked the door with my keys.

Once we entered I yelled for my dad.

"DAD!" I called for him. I saw Maria come out of the kitchen .

"Your father is in his office with the other boys, he told me once you come home to go straight into his office" She said.

"Okay thanks Maria" I said.

Me and Harry walked into my dad's office the boys were already in here.

"Gabby me and the boys were having a discussion" he said.

Harry had his arm around my waist.

"Gabby when was the last time you received a text message?" my dad's lawyer asked me , his name is Dave , I've known for a long time I call him uncle Dave.

"Yeah she received a message today about 10 minutes ago, while we were in the car" Harry said.

"Gabby let me see your phone" my dad asked sticking his hand out for me to give him my phone.

I gave my dad my phone, and he said.

"We need to get all you guys more security, especially when tours coming up" my dad standing up calling someone on his phone.

"Gabby you are not allowed to go anywhere alone okay, you have to take either the boys or the girls" Uncle Dave said to me as he also left the room.

"Guys tour starts in two weeks, how am I supposed to be excited about that when I have someone probably stalking me, what if they hurt you guys" I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"Gabby calm down we will be fine, us lads are going to be with you 24/7 don't worry" Louis said as he got up to hug.

The rest of the guys hugged me. Harry whispered in my ear.

"You'll be fine , I won't let anyone hurt you I promise" he said kissing my head.

"I'm going upstairs night guys" I said leaving my dad's office.

I walked out of the office a was heading towards the stairs when I see someone laying on the floor I stepped closer to see my mom on the floor.

"MOM" I screamed holding my mom putting her head on my lap.

"DAD" I screamed, the boys came out of the office and saw what was going on Niall was on the phone calling 911. my dad and Kathy came running down the stairs.

"My please stay with me, I need you mom, I need you with me" I said rocking her, while stroking her hair.

"Gabby get up the ambulance is here" my dad said trying to pick me up.

"No, let go of me" I tried getting out of his grip Harry came over to me and pulled me into his arms.

"Harry I can't lose her, I cant" I said shaking my head in his chest while crying.

"Liam we will meet you at the hospital" my dad said to him.

They lads nodded Sally was crying in Nialls arms.

I looked at Harry and then back at the door. I saw that I had my keys on the table by the door. I got up and ran to get my keys. Harry saw what I was doing he ran and took the keys from me, he tossed them to Louis.

"Harry let me go, I have to go I need my mom , I can't lose her" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"You are not driving like this" he said.

I opened the door and saw that it was raining. I looked at the boys and decided that if they weren't going to let me drive to the hospital I was going to run. I looked at them and then back outside. I took my chance and started running but Harry being fast catching me up.

"Harry please let me go" I said crying.

"No, I'm not losing you it's not a good idea for you to run, with someone stalking you and it's raining." he said holding me by waist.

"I need to go to the hospital Harry, I need to go now" I said finally being able to get out of his grip and running off.

5 minutes later I arrived at the hospital all soaking wet I went up to the front counter.

"What room is Isabelle Martinez in" I asked.

"Room 349 3rd floor" the lady said to me.

I ran all the way to the elevator. Once I was on the 3rd floor I saw my dad and Kathy in the waiting room.

My dad turned around and saw me I tried going into the room my mother was in but he wouldn't let me.

"Gabby stop, you can't go in their" he said grabbing me by my waist pulling me back. I turned around to face my dad and I cried into his arms, not wanting to lose my mother.

Harry's Pov.

She was so scared to lose her mom, she tired to run and get her keys to the car but that didn't work I grabbed her by the waist, I took the keys from her and tossed them to louis.

"Harry let me go, I have to go I need my mom , I can't lose her" she said trying to get out of my grip.

"You are not driving like this" I said.

She opened the door and saw that it was raining. She looked back at me and the boys and decided to run. I was able too catch her up I grabbed her by her waist and she said.

"Harry please let me go" Gabriella said crying.

"No, I'm not losing you it's not a good idea for you to run, with someone stalking you and it's raining." I said holding her waist.

"I need to go to the hospital Harry, I need to go now" She said, being able to get out of my grip and running off.

I put my hands in my hair in frustration. I walked back inside and got dry clothes now the boys and I are going to the hospital, Niall and Sally left a while ago to the hospital.

Isabelle Pov. ( Gabbys mom )

I was eating a piece of cake in the kitchen when I got a slight head ache but I ignored it. I came out of the kitchen and had this big headache I dropped my glass of hot chocolate on the floor I looked down and saw I broke the cup. I was about to pick it up when I felt dizzy and light headed, next thing I know is I fell to the floor and everything just went black.

__________________________

What do you guys think will happen?

Will she live? what will happen to gabby since she closet to Isabelle? Comment on Vote below please!!!!!! :)