Ch.18 Waiting for Simon to arrive at the meeting

Gabriella's Pov.

My dad left for work early like at 7:00 a.m. Harry had called and said he would drive with me to the meeting so Harry is on his way right now to the house to come pick me up. I was getting ready when I hear a knock on my room door I turn my head and see it's Maria. Ronnie went to the mall with Jake and Sally went to visit a couple of friends she has here in london.

"Gabby are you okay" she asked me.

"Yeah I'm just afraid what is going to happen at the meeting, I like Harry , I like him a lot and I thought my dad would be happy for me " I explained to Maria.

"Sweetheart ,he is happy for you and I'm sure he will let you and Harry be together once he see's you happy with Harry he'll know that he made the right decision on letting you guys date, I can tell you guys like each other a lot" she said to me as I blushed.

"Thanks Maria, Harry should be here soon to pick me up to go to the meeting together" I said as I did my hair.

"Whatever happens I know you & Harry will still make it work" she smiled at me as left the room.

I took a deep breath and unplugged my phone from my charger and grabbed my purse from my desk, I closed my door and started to walk downstairs when I heard the doorbell ring. I saw a really cute green eyed boy with curly hair

"Hey beautiful ready to go before we're late " he said pecking my lips

"yeah I'm ready let's go" I said.

"Bye Maria I'll be back later and call me if my mom needs anything" I said to her she nodded. Me and Harry walk towards the car hand in hand.

"Everything is going to be fine" he said putting one hand on my and his other hand on the wheel driving.

"I know" I said looking out the window.

25 minutes later and arrived at Sycos record label building , my dad's office.

"Just hold my hand and don't answer anything" curly told me.

"I never answer to them Harry" I said laughing cause i've been through this before tons of times.

"You've done this before haven't you" he asked chuckling.

"Yes I have, now let's go before we are late " I said.

Harry came to my side of the door and opened it for me, he locked the door and took my hand so we are walking in hand in hand. Once we got in he put his arm around my waist we got into the elevator cause I know what room already that the meeting is in. We walked into the room and saw the rest of the lads in here we greeted them with a hug and we sat down , Harry sat down next to me and held my hand now we are just waiting for my dad to come in .

Harry's Pov .

I really hope Simon let's us be together, i like Gabriella a lot and he makes me so happy. I hope this meeting how well their must be something else this meeting I about other than me as Gabby dating.

I mean doesn't he trust me? I wouldn't hurt Gabriella. Wouldn't he want to see his daughter happy? I can make her happy.

Louis Pov.

I wonder if Simon is going to let them be together , I know for a fact Harry won't hurt her, he talks about Gabriella a lot . let's hope this meeting goes well.

Liam's Pov.

I wonder what this meeting is about ,and hopefully it goes good. I mean if this meeting is just mostly about Harry and Gabby that's fine by me I have nothing to do so hearing the arguments night entertain me. Simon should just let Gabby be happy and let her and Harry date.

Zayn Pov.

Hopefully Simon let's then be together, they seem to like each other a lot and let's just see how this meeting goes well..

Niall's Pov.

Simon should let harry and gabby be together they look really cute together.

Hopefully Simon doesn't react the same way when I ask Sally on a date soon. I like Sally a lot she's nice ,funny , smart, and beautiful, and she's an amazing dancer. I hope this meeting goes good ..

Simon's Pov.

I walk into the room the meeting is in and before I walk in I see gabby smiling and laughing with Harry and the rest of the boys.

I want Gabby happy I do, I just don't want her to get hurt. I don't want my baby girl to get her heart broken, I do trust Harry but people do make mistakes and I don't want him to make a mistake that will hurt her. I'm just looking out for my baby girl.

_________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, so much drama?! Lol

Comment and vote(: thank you!