Ch.47 Water war

Gabby's Pov.

I woke up this morning on my bunk bed, I moved the curtain that is on my bunk, so I'm able to get out.

I took a shower and went to go find my mom with the girls too see off she'd go shopping with me.

"Hey mileena, is my mom awake" I said as waking into the girls bus.

"Yeah she is, she actually went to go eat breakfast with Uncle Si and Kathy" she said grabbing her coffee.

"Oh okay thanks, I was going to go shopping with my mom but since she's not here, you wanna come with me" I asked Mileena.

"Um, well actually, Liam and I were going to go to have breakfast together" she said fiddling with her fingers.

"Oh seems like someone has a crush on Liam" I said wiggling my eyebrows at her.

"Shut up" Mileena said hiding her face.

"Haha trust me Mileena, your all he talked about last night to the boys, I was half asleep and I heard him, just remember Mileena, Danielle doesn't like Liam like that anymore so just be nice to her please, I'll catch you later bye" I said as I walked out of the girls tour bus.

"Hey Paul, since it's hot here in Paris, I was wondering if you could take me to the store and buy water guns and water balloons" I said giving him the puppy eyes.

"Fine I'll take you, let's go before the boys wake up" he said picking me up over his shoulder.

"Thanks Paul" I said as we got into the car.

"We're gunna have fun on this tour" I said to him.

"Yes we are" was what he replied with a laugh.

Harry's Pov.

I woke up this morning and couldn't find gabby, I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter that says

Went shopping be back later

From:Gabby

I went outside the bus and heard screaming fans behind the fence, I told the body guards and they came with me to let me sign autograph and pictures.

Louis's Pov.

Gabby called me about our water war we are having, she's like my pranking partner.

"Hey Louis your ready" Gabby asked, I nodded

"Paul tell them to come out" I said.

Paul calls them outside, one by one they came out.

"PAUL" gabby screamed throwing him the water gun.

And we started wetting the lads, which was hilarious.

Gabby's Pov.

I called Louis and told him about the water war, Louis is my pranking partner so were partners in crime lol.

"Hey Louis you ready" I asked, he nodded.

"Paul tell them to come out" Louis said.

Paul calls them out and the come out one by one.

"PAUL" I screamed and I tossed the water gun to him.

The guys were soaking wet until the started chasing us and grabbed the other water guns.

I ran around the tour bus but Harry caught me.

"Gotcha" he said facing towards me.

"What are you gunna do to me, arrest me" I said smirking.

"No,but I got a better idea" he said leaning forward for a kiss. I ducked down and threw a water balloon at him.

I laughed an ran to Randy.

"Randy help me Harry's trying to kill me" I said laughing, so did he.

Harry came towards me but Randy wouldn't let him.

"Sorry Styles can't let you have her" Randy said crossing his arms on his chest.

"Please" Harry said trying to give Randy the puppy eyes and I laughed cause it didn't work.

"Thanks Randy" trying to run away.

But Harry grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder.

"Harry out me down" I said laughing.

"Nope, sorry love" curly said.

"Remember when you did this to me last time we went to the beach and I said you had a nice ass" I asked giggling.

"Yes"Harry said laughing, and putting me down on my feet.

"Well you do have a nice ass" I said slapping his ass and walking into the tour bus, I could hear Harry laughing.

This is going to be a fun tour.

__________________________

Hey guys, I still need some song suggestions, for the book, please help me!!!!(: I'll update soon..