Ch.46 Im happy shes here

Harry's Pov.

Watching Gabby sing was absolutely amazing, she's a natural, when she found me in the crowd it's like her nervousness went away and she started dancing with the other girls on stage dancing. I saw that gabby saw Isabelle here, with a sign that says

I love you gabby

She's here! I got her to come the face Gabby made was priceless she was so happy.

Gabriella's Pov.

I sang 13 songs and answered twitter questions

"This has been an amazing night Paris, I wanna thank all of you guys for coming, I hope you enjoyed the show and I'll see you all tomorrow. Have a safe trip home, and the boys will be out soon." I said waving at all the fans, they screamed loudly.

They lowered me to the bottom of the stage from where I came out from.

The guys who work on the music thingy, took off the earpiece I had.

I walked out from under the stage and saw the everyone was in my dressing room, when I walked in everyone was clapped for me and the all gave me a hug.

"Gabby, that was amazing, I'll see you soon for our photo shoot in two weeks for teen magazine" Kendal said giving me a hug.

"You did great gabby, I'll see you soon" Kylie said.

Everyone else greeted me saying I did a wonderful job.

"Gabby that was fantastic" Austin said .

"Thanks Austin"I said hugging him and pecking him on the cheek.

From the corner of my eye I see Harry tense up. I ignored it.

I turned around and saw my mom, I ran over to her and hugged her, I cried on how much I've missed her.

"Mom I've missed you so much, I thought you wouldn't come" I said, she whipped my tears away.

"Oh honey, I wouldn't miss your concert for the world" she said smiling at me and kissing my forehead.

"How long are you staying" I asked as we walked over and sat down on the couch.

"Well, the doctors said I'm getting better, and I'm able to stay for only 3 days" she said holding my hands.

I was happy my mom was going to stay for a couple more days, I've missed her a lot.

Later that night we got onto the tour bus, the dancers were on one, and I was with the boys, cause according to Louis I'm the star of the party lol.

Harry's Pov.

When Austin told gabby she did a great job, she said thank you and kissed his cheek, I felt jealousy run through my whole body, I couldn't stay long in the dressing room, cause it was us lads turn to go on stage.

Our first concert was amazing, we walked into the tour bus and we see gabby asleep in the couch, I told the boys to be quiet and I picked gabby up bridal styles and placed her down on her bunk which is next to mine.

I kissed her head and I covered her with a blanket and I soon fell asleep in my bunk bed.

_________________________

Sorry guys for the short chapter, I will update again soon I promise, please comment and vote!!!!(:

Love you guys, I hope your enjoying my other books✌️💕