Ch.15 Dinner and a secret

Gabby's Pov.

Earlier today my mom was able to leave the hospital, I went to go pick her up with Sally.

Right now we are all getting ready for dinner and I'm upstairs doing my hair and makeup.

"Gabby the boys have arrived " Maria said to me.

"Okay thanks I'll be down in a minute" I said trying to put a smile on my face.

"Sweetheart what's wrong you don't seem happy today" she said to my while stroking my hair.

"It just when I was catching up with Ronnie,jake,and Sally, they seemed quite ,like they were hiding something from me I can tell" I said almost to the point were I was about to cry , cause when we were little we all promised each other to never keep a secret.

"Oh Gab, everything will be okay, I'm sure they aren't even hiding anything,now come on, everyone is waiting for you downstairs" She told me.

"And theirs my princess"Dad said kissing my forehead.

"Hey guys" I said smiling the boys came up to me and hugged and Harry kissed me on the cheek and whispered something in my ear.

"You look beautiful ,and your sitting next to me" He said grabbing my hand leading the way for me to sit,he pulled the seat for me to sit, like a gentleman.

"So how's everyone doing" my dad said.

Good we all replied Maria brought the food and I went into the kitchen to help her like I always do it's too much for her to handle so I always help her.I went back to the dinning room and sat back down next to Harry.

"Gabby we have a surprise for you " I looked at my dad curiously and so did everyone, except my mom and Kathy.

"Okay" I said as I moved a bit in my seat.

"Here" my dad said handing me papers.

"What's this" I asked.

"That's is the paper for you to sign to be on my record label ,Gabby you have an amazing voice that needs to be discovered by everyone" He said holding my hand.

"Yeah, gabby you have an amazing voice that needs to be discovered like your father said" My mom said.

Everyone agreed to with what my father had said.

I took a deep breath and thought to myself.

"Dad I'm perfectly fine with just modeling right now" I tell him as I stated at the paper.

"Gabby your voice is so beautiful when you sang to me the other day, sign it you won't regret it" Harry assures me, I sighed looking through the papers.

"Okay I'll sign it" I said everyone cheered so did the boys, my dad smiled at me.

I hand my dad the contract after signing it. My dad cleared his throat to say something .

"We also have something else that we need to tell you guys, Isabelle is leaving to Los Angeles to get her treatment started" my dad said I looked at my mom and smiled at her for going to get her treatment

Ronnie,Jake and Sally said in a unison

"You told Gabby"

"Yes" My mom said looking at me. I stood up from where I was sitting and everyone looked at me

"What do you mean she told me?" I fumed.

"We.. Uh..I" Ronnie stuttered with his words.

"You guys knew and never told me she had cancer, what the hell happened to the promise we all made before you guys left, we promised each other never to keep secrets from each other , you guys lied to me, you guys knew I was close to mom and never had the fucking guts to tell me " I yelled at My siblings.

Harry was next to me holding my hand trying to calm me down but I was so mad, we had promised not to keep a secret from any of us and they broke that promise.

"I trusted all of you! You should have told me the moment you guys found out!" My words came out fast before I started to form tears.

I pushed the chair back and ran toward the door where I had my purse and car keys. I opened the door and I heard them shouting my name but I didn't look back I was too mad , I saw Harry he knew I was going to need space ,but he still ran after me which didn't work I got into my car and left the house I just need to think right now, I need space.

The lies, the secrets that were hidden from me made me angry and upset I feel like heart has been ripped out of my chest not being able to breathe from so much crying.

Sallys Pov.

As Gabby got up and left we were all quiet but Harry got up and ran after her. I felt so bad for lying to Gabby and never telling her, we thought if we told her she would have cried for days and lock her self up in her room or sown thing we didn't mean to hurt her.

I stood up to take my empty plate to the kitchen and let a few tears down.

"We should have told her when we found out" I tell Ronnie, he sighs.

"We thought it would be best if we didn't tell her, remember how hurt she was when she found out uncle Nick died with cancer? She literally locked herself in her room and wouldn't eat for day. Mom just wanted to keep Gabby happy without her knowing" Ronnie explains to me.

"That's the thing Ronnie! We were gonna tell her when mom was good and healthy again after her treatments, what would have happened if mom died and Gabby never knew why? Huh? We should've told her when we found out" I hisses at him as I walk to the living room.

__________________________

Comment and vote !!

Hope you enjoyed(: