Ch.52 Stay With Me Please

Harry's Pov.

Ryan was ruing towards me and then I heard the gun shot but it didn't shoot me.It was Gabby.

"Gabby please stay with me , keep you eyes open please" I said rock in her in my arms and putting my shirt on her stomach.

"Harry,I've always loved I ever hated you"She said putting her hand on my cheek slowly.

The girls came running down the stairs.

"Gabby!" Sally yelled in tears, she was running towards me but Niall pulled her back.

Paul and the cops and ambulance came in the house, the boys were crying even the girls. I didn't want to let go of Gabby, but they had to put her on the stretcher and take her to the hospital.

"Louis call Isabelle and Simon and tell them what happened now, Liam let's go" I said grabbing my keys.

Liam drove the car since he didn't want me too, I out my other shirt on that I had in the car. I turned around and saw paparazzi's following us.

I cursed under my breath.

2 hours later.

Everyone was in the waiting room, no one talked it was either silence or crying.

The doctor came out of Gabby's hospital room.

"Hi I'm Doctor Dave, are you guys friends or family?" He asked.

" Hello Dave, I'm gabbys mother" Isabelle said.

"oh hello Isabella nice to see you, so I know you guys want to know what's wring with Miss Cowell, but the test results aren't done, so when her test results are done, I'll report them to you guys right away" He said

"We've been here for two hours and your telling me you don't know what's wrong with the girl I'm madly in love with" I yelled.

"Harry dear please calm down" Isabelle said to me. I sat down and cried more.

Danielle's Pov.

I was sitting in my hotel room here in LA when Louis called me.

He said Gabby got shot by Ryan, and they took her to the hospital.

As soon as Louis told me I got up quickly and grabbed my keys and ran to my car as fast as I can.

I got into the car and it was on the radio.

"Gabriella Cowell has been reported to be shot by her ex boyfriend Ryan, and it has been reported that harry was their when Gabriella was shot, he was seen running out of Simons house where the shooting took place, Harry was crying and he followed the ambulance. We are praying for Gabriella and her family"

"shit" I cursed, theirs tons of paparazzi's and fans outside the hospital, I have to go to the back of the hospital.

I went to the back, and their were some fans, I got out of my car and ran.

"Danielle, tell the boys that we pray for Gabby" They all said, I smiled and nodded.

I ran inside and I went to the front counter and asked for Gabby's room, the gave it to me and I ran to the room, I saw everyone in the waiting room, harry was crying, they all were.

I looked in Gabby's window to look in her room, I wanted to run in their but someone held me back , it was Liam.

" Liam let go of me now" I said crying.

"I'm sorry Dani I can't let you go in, none of us can't yet" he said with his voice shaky.

"I see you guys are still here, I got her test results back and it seems that the bullet hit the side if her stomach, and it didn't go all the way in thankfully, but I'm afraid Gabby has fallen into a coma, she might wake up tomorrow, maybe days,weeks, we just have to pray" Dr.Dave said walking away making everyone cry more.

I turned around and cried in Liam arms. I let Liam go and bent down in front of Harry.

"She's a strong girl harry, she always has been a strong girl,she loves you so much, your the reason why she signed her dads record label, days you and Isabelle believe in her, your the one that she truly loves ,she'll wake up soon" I said to him, he hugged me.

Liam's Pov.

no,no,no, Gabby can't be in a coma, she just can't, I love Gabby like a sister, and I don't want to lose her, she needs to wake up soon.

Zayn's Pov.

Gabby needs to wake up soon, she can't be in a coma, she just can't she like a sister to me that I can't lose..

Louis's Pov.

please gabby wake up, we need you, Harry needs you, I can't lose Gabby, she's like a sister to me..

Niall's Pov.

Sally fell asleep on me, she cried so much, me and the boys have gotten so close to Gabby, we can't lose her, Harry can't lose her.

___________________________

please comment and vote!!!!!

Hope you guys are enjoying my book, love you guys!!!!:)