Ch.16 I found you

Harry's Pov.

When Gabriella yelled at her brothers and sister, she got up and ran I chased her but by the time I was outside the door she was in her car.

"Damn it" I said to myself I went back inside and everyone was yelling.

"We need to go find Gabby" Simon said.

"No" they all looked at me like I was crazy. "she needs time to think,if she doesn't come back in an hour we will go look for her" I added.

"Harry's right Simon she's going to need space " Kathy tells Simon.

"She hates us now " Sally said,and jake and Ronnie looked upset.

"I don't think she hate you guys , she just need time to think, and you guys where they only thing she talked about yesterday, right Niall " I said.

"Yes, she talked about you three all day, she loves you guys" Niall said while hugging sally.

Everyone went to the rooms and the lads went to the guest house. I told them I was going for a walk, which I wasnt, i knew where Gabriella was and I'm going to go talk to her it's been almost two hours since she ran out during dinner.

I'm going to go look for her, she couldn't have gone far.

I walked around for a while and didn't find her so I kept on walking on the beach and just sit for a while. I walked to the bridge and water is flowing underneath , I see a girl throwing rocks in the water ,I walk a little closer and notice it was Gabriella and I decided to keep on walking towards her.

"Gabriella" I said she looked at me and ran towards me for a hug and she cried while I was holding her.

Gabriella's Pov.

When I ran out of the house I didn't know where to go ,but I knew one place that would calm me down the........ beach where me and Harry went together. I walked to the bridge I grabbed some rocks and was throwing them as far as I can into the water. I heard someone walking near the bridge I thought it was just some people cause I saw a couple walk by earlier. I looked and say Harry standing their.

"Gabriella" I heard him say, I was about to cry I ran towards him he pulled me into his arms and u cried.

"Are you ok gabby, you nearly scared everyone you were gone for three hours" he said he kind of sounded like he was about to cry .

"I'm so sorry I left, I was just mad I needed space" I said crying and lifting my head an looking into his eyes.

"You scared me Gabriella , I didn't know where you where or what happened, something could have happened to you" he said almost crying.

"I know I'm so sorry Harry, I should have told you I was fine" I said, he moved his head so that both of our foreheads at against each other.

"Just please don't do that again at least tell me that your ok" he said.

"I promise" I said looking into his eyes, Harry looks into my eyes, Harry starts to lean in and so do I. once our lips are crashed together I feel sparks when I kissed him, I put both of my arms around his neck,we both pulled away,when Harry said something.

" Will you Gabriella Marie Cowell, be my girlfriend" Harry asked me I was so happy,I like,I like him a lot.

"Yes" I said an he crashed his lips onto mine...............