Ch.7 Lunch and a secret??

Gabby's Pov.

Once the car stopped in front of the restaurant with Eleanor I realized that I was starving . We all got out of the car and went inside to get a table we had a booth so it was Niall,liam,me Zayn. and in front of us is Louis, Eleanor, Harry and Taylor at the end of the table. After a while of deciding what to eat the waiter came up to us and took our order.

"I'll have a salad and Pepsi too drink" I tell the cute guy taking the orders.

"Trying to lose weight" I heard Taylor mumble and I think everyone else at our table heard it cause they looked at me then to Taylor ,and then back at me.

"Dumb bitch" I mumble.

Taylor gets up from the table and grabs her water and spills it all over me!

I get up to slap her across the face, I knew she wanted to hit me back but the boys pulled us away from each other.

"Taylor just shut the fuck up,no one was asking for your fucking opinion about what I eat, and just remember this Taylor,at least I can actually rock a bikini" I said she look pissed at my comment.

The reason why she's pissed is that when I had to do a summer beach photo shoot and we were in swim suits when Taylor wore here's it didn't fit and that was a size 3 ,and I guess she needed a bigger size so they gave her a size 4. And as for me I stay as a size 1, I do work out a lot and go running in the morning.

"You do not talk to me like that" She growls at me.

"Your not my mom I can't talk to you anyway I want" I snap back.

"Girls can you please stop fighting" Harry said as he put one hand on my shoulder and the other hand on Taylors.

"Ok babe I will " Taylor said to Harry while kissing his cheek.

"Like I'm gonna listen to you" I said as I slapped Harry's hand off my shoulder.

I ignored Taylor the rest of our lunch, I ate and watched as Taylor was up on Harry. He would occasionally look at me and smirk. I would make conversation with the other boys.

Liam has a girlfriend named Danielle who is a dancer, I think I've met her through Sally.

Niall is single but loves his food.

Zayn has a girlfriend I'm a girl band, Perrie is her name.

Simons Pov.

Right now I'm in the office doing some business and I'm working on getting Gabby a contract deal she has an amazing voice. The phone call I had earlier was important Isabelle called me crying telling me her news.

(Isabelle is Gabby's mom)

Gabriella's mom lives with us for now and gabby doesn't know the real reason why her mother is living with us. Kathy and Isabelle they both get along very well.

"Simon" Kathy comes in and sits on my lap.

"Yes?" I answer.

"Gabby deserves to know before something happens to Isabelle "

" I know we will tell her soon, very soon" I tell her,worried.

__________________________

Will Gabby find the real reason why her mother is living with her, or will Something happen before they even tell Gabby? Comment and vote below !!!!!! :)