Ch.57 Visiting A Friend

Gabriella's Pov.

I slipped on my clothes in the middle of the night, so Harry doesn't know we had sex, or if he even remembers, I need to talk to him and tell him the truth about my memory.

I grabbed my suite case and woke up Cody and Danny, we are heading back to LA, cause I have an interview with Elena and Photo shoot.

I kissed Harry on the cheek and left the room, I got into the car and we drove to the airport.

"Gabby when are you going to tell him"Cody asked.

"Tomorrow, when we come back to London" I said as we got on to the private jet.

I took a picture of us three and posted it on twitter.

GabriellaCowell:

Going to LA with these guys, having an interview with Elena, best person in the world, can't wait till later. @EllenDeGenerous

www.twitter/picture2826262.

4 hours later.

We arrived in LA and I have two hours until the interview with Ellen.

I left Cody and Danny back at the beach house.I'm going to visit a little friend.

I knocked on the door and Kris Jenner opened the door.

"Hey Gabby, I see your doing better, we all prayed for you"she said hugging me.

"Thanks, Kris where are the girls at" I asked.

"Kim, Klohe, kourtney, Kylie, are in the kitchen"she said going to her office.

"Hey guys" I said walking into the kitchen and hugging all of them.

"Hey gabby, your looking better" Kim said.

"Thanks, I still have the scar but it still hurts a little" I said touching the spot where I got shot.

"So what's up" Kylie asked sitting on the counter.

"Well, did you guys no Kendall is dating Harry" I asked, I could feel my eyes tearing up.

They all looked shocked .

"No, we didn't know" kourtney said coming to hug me.

"You know what sucks is when you tell the guy you really love, that you love him before you practically almost die and you wake up a week after being in a coma ,and you see him on tv on a date with another girl" I said as I whipped my tears.

"Why would Kendall do that, you guys are friends and have known each other since you were little" Klohe said.

Kim got me a cup of coffee, but I soon as I smelt it I felt sick to my stomach as ran to the bathroom and threw up.

The girl same running in.

"You guys didn't did you" Kourtney asked.

"Yeah we did, yesterday" I said crying.

"Gabby why are you crying" Kylie asked sitting next to me on the floor.

"Cause, they think I lost my memory when I didnt, I had to make up something to see if I could find out the truth of Harry and Kendal, but they'll hate me of the find out I lied, and Harry was drunk last night, he'll hate me cause he thinks I don't remember him" I said crying and Kim helped me up.

"Well right now Gabby, kourtney is going to get you a pregnancy test, cause if your pregnant, you have to think about the baby and not stress" Kim said.

I nodded and Klohe helped me clean up my make up.

"Mom I'm home" I hear Kendal say as she walked into the house.

I looked at the girls and ran into the hall the living room where Kendal was.

I slapped the news paper down on the table.

"Want to explain this" I said pointing to the magazine.

"Oh yeah, he's really cute actually and very... what's the word..... oh hot" kendal said as she kept eating her chips.

"Kendal what the fuck, you and gabby are like best friends, best friends don't date each others ex's" Kim said.

"Kendall, you seriously need to stop with the adittude, and back off Harry, he doesn't love you, he loves Gabby"Kylie said standing next to me.

"Listen Kendal, I love Harry with all my heart, I would never do anything like this to you, if your doing this to hurt me, well it's working" I said walking away.

"Gabby wait" I hear Kendal say.

"Management is making me and Harry date, I promise you I would never do that, your dad said he couldn't do anything about it" she said looking down.

"Why would they do that" I whispered to myself.

"I got it" Kourtney says dragging me up to the room with the girls following me.

"What are you doing" Kendal asked, I explained everything to her.

"Gabby is their anyway I can help" she asked.

"Can you please go to London and once I get their tomorrow just convince him that I still love him and never meant to lie to him about my fake memory lost" I said about to walk into the bathroom to take the pregnancy test, when Kyle said.

"Your telling him the truth tomorrow"Kylie asked, I nodded and walked into the bathroom and peed on the stick, I left it their and I walked out of the bathroom since I have to wait 5 minutes.

"What if I am pregnant, what is everyone going to think of me, I'm only 19, am I even ready for this" I asked crying.

"Gabby you'll be fine, you have friends and family who will support you through anything" Kourtney said.

"Yeah Gabby, if you need any baby advice just ask me or Kourt, I'm only 7 months and it's amazing how close you feel to the baby" Kim said rubbing her stomach.

"I'll check the test" Klohe said, she walked back out with a smile on her face.

"Gabby your............

Please comment and Vote what you think what's going to happen, hope your enjoying the book love you guys!!!!(: