Ch.31 I can't believe he did that!

Gabriella's Pov.

After I had fallen asleep, I guess Harry had left my room,cause when I woke up he wasn't there. I decided to walk downstairs and I see everyone in the living room talking. They didn't see me but I decided to move closer and listen to what they were saying.

"She needs to start her treatment soon, Harry, Isabelle need to start them in 2 days, she's leaving tomorrow to LA" my Dad said

"But Simon,Gabby is going to want to go with her mom at least to get her settled and help her out for a few days, tour doesn't start until 2 weeks" Liam said.

"Fine she can go with Isabelle for a few days and you boys are going as well" my dad told them.

"Simon I need to tell her" my mom said.

"She's right babe, Gabby and Sally both need to know, even Jake and Ronnie" Kathy told my dad before she left the room.

I sneezed but I guess they heard me they all turned around and I just ducked.

They all started taking again I ran up to my room an quietly closed my door.

I heard my door open I acted like I was asleep. I felt my bed dip down from the side of me.

"I know that was you downstairs Gab." Harry said stroking my hair.

"Psh, what are you talking about I did no such thing I've been up here all morning" I said sitting up on my bed.

"Oh really then who's this belong to"

Haz said holding up my phone, I snatched out of his hand.

"Fine you win curly" I said sitting crisscross with my legs.

Harry laughed and sat next to me and gave me a kiss.

Harry's Pov.

Simon was telling us that Isabelle has to leave tomorrow to start her treatment. While he was discussing it with us I heard a sneeze behind the wall which I knew it was Gabby.

After Simon was done talking I went up to Gabbys room and opened the door and closed it behind me, I walked near her bed and sat down next to her.

"I know that was you downstairs Gab."I said stroking her hair.

"Psh, what are you talking about I did no such thing I've been up here all morning" She said sitting up.

"Oh really then who's this belong to"

I said holding up her phone, She snatched out of my hands.

"Fine you win curly" She said sitting crisscross with her legs.

I laughed and sat next to Gabby and gave her a kiss.

We heard a knock on the door and I saw that it was Isabelle.

"Oh I'm sorry, I guess I was interrupting something" she said about to leave the room.

"No,mom you weren't interrupting anything right Harry" Gabby said nudging me in my said

"No Miss.Martinez you weren't interrupting anything, we were just talking" I said.

"Harry, dear call me isabelle" she said smiling at me. Gabby was giggling next to me.

"Sweetheart can we talk" Isabelle said.

"Yeah sure" Gabby said.

"I'll leave you two, to talk" I said getting up to leave.

Gabby's Pov.

After Harry left, mom sat next to me on my bed so we can talk.

"Gabby, I have to leave for LA tomorrow so I can start my treatment that I need" she said holding my hand.