Ch.44 Shopping! Concert day!

Gabriella's Pov.

I woke up around 8:30 this morning, I took a shower, did some designing sketches, and I tried to write a song but nothing came in mind.

"Morning beautiful" Haz said sitting next to me at the table.

"Morning curly" I said pecking his lips.

"Ready for your first real concert" he asked.

"Yes, but I'm a little nervous, I just wish my mom would come" I said trying to smile.

"She'll come don't worry she wouldn't miss your concert" he said trying to comfort me.

Harry decided to change the topic.

"How long have you been up" he asked.

"Since 8:30" I said going back to sketching.

"That early wow, what you sketching" he asked, but I closed the book so he couldn't see.

"Oh come on Gabby, just let me see please" he asked giving me those a amazing green eyes.

"Nope, now go take a shower we have a long day today" I said getting up and pushing him towards the bathroom.

I laughed to myself, me and Harry decided to do a little shopping before later tonight, shopping in Paris is going to be fun, once Harry gets out of the shower we will go.

2 hours later after shopping.

When me and Harry got out if the van,the paparazzi were surrounding us and so were the fans, our body guards were helping us get through.

But the paparazzi kept yelling out question.

"Babe, keep your head down and don't answer anything" Harry said as he kissed my forehead.

I listened to Harry as didn't answer any if their question.

"Gabriella over here"

"Gabriella are you excited for your first concert"

"Gabriella do you love Harry"

"Gabriella do you hate your father for slapping you"

I looked at Harry, how would they know my dad slapped me.

Harry told me to ignore it.

"Harry do you love her"

"Harry over here"

"Gabriella, Harry over here"

"Harry did you ever love Taylor"

After all those questions were thrown at us, we finally made it inside the hotel safe and sound.

Harry smiled at me and put his arm around my waist for protection, we entered the elevator when someone stopped it.

"Does anyone know where I can find my little sister" he asked, he looked familiar, WAIT omg it's Jake my brother.

"Omg, Jake what are you doing here" I asked as I practically jumped on him.

"Well I wouldn't miss my baby sisters first concert would I"he said smiling and hugged me.

"Hey Jake, how's it going" Harry asked as they man hugged.

"Good, how are you" Jake asked.

"Good " Harry asked pecking my lips.

After we got out of the elevator Jake went to his room which was down the hall from mine and the boys.

I don't know why I've been thinking about this so much, one thing that keeps bothering me, something that I need to know but I don't want to ask Harry and that question is.

Did he love Taylor?

__________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, comment and vote!